How do I remove myself from a faction?

platy42
platy42 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
I'm pretty new to PW, so when people invite me to things I still don't necessarily know what it entails, but I've found things tend to work out well when I go along with it. So when someone added me to their faction, I figured sure why not...but now their faction name is above my name all the time and it's annoying me. Can I get out of it?
Post edited by platy42 on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Press "G" to go to the guildlist. In there just press "Leave Faction".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thundermug - Heavens Tear
    Thundermug - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you got it Palty42

But guess what ???

You are gunna need a guild sometime !
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you just wish to not see the guild's name (instead of leaving) you can go to "System Settings" then "UI" and untick the box that says "My Name".
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you got it Palty42

But guess what ???

You are gunna need a guild sometime !

Lies! I was guildless untill level 68 when I made my own, tired of rouge invites!
  • firefang11
    firefang11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you don't need a guild...my brother lvled all the way to lvl 57 with his alternate with out any help he even did his fb alone...all you gotta do is have the right build the right items and equip and lots of patience
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Can't solo FB19 at level 19 bro
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    who said u have to solo it at lvl 19? that quest can wait, my bro also never quest or anything, lvl 81 blademaster, he did his culti quests mostly alone or with his friends, all the other time just grinded his way up
    if you want to kill some bosses before you can solo them then stand near that boss and when party comes, nicely ask them to invite you too(do some homeworks or something while waiting)
    and actually leveling without guild is faster(you don't need to run all around to help others), well if you like to grind :)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is getting a bit of topic now. The OP's question has been answered already and now it turns into a discussion on whether or not a guild/faction is needed? To each their own.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.