Give Me:-Rebirth Alpha technique

LostKiller - Heavens Tear
LostKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, so i know that we are to stay in gods eys cause it gives u like 50% reduction in the dmg taken

So iunderstand! now i have a party which has 2 celrics,1barb(sometimes 2),1BM(if 2 barb = noBM),1 wizzy,1archer!

So we cross the first 2 mobs but the 3rd mob, how do u over come them! i eman those butterfly mantis or w/e that throw ice cubes at u! how are u supposed to get rid of that mob! its so like confusing, is the mage supposed to tankt he icecubers and the tanks to take the those mini bugs named Quife or soemthing

If you have crossed that part please tell me how to cross it! will be really helpful
Post edited by LostKiller - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• themerovingian
    themerovingian Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It sure is a tough one u got there!! I did three ROA's in three days and only today did we get our God's Eye Aura up..but those mantises also have an immobilisation skill, (like the Leopardite Canisblade, but water, not earth) so definitely a ranged warrior (or two) should tank..Maybe a Wiz in God's Eye, and cleric heal/slow..or an archer dps to protect the human shields in God's Eye...Just a suggestion..
  • Forkinhell - Heavens Tear
    Forkinhell - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Bwahahaha, "throws icecubes" and "Icecubers", genius.
  • DivineChang - Heavens Tear
    DivineChang - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Whats the reward for alpha?