Werefox creation issue

Options
Solbrio - Sanctuary
Solbrio - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Ok...this is strange.

If I go to the presets (not the saved ones..the standard ones) and click on the Standard ones for the foxes...I can't change her skin tone. Well...I can change the skin tone on the face...but not the whole body skin tone.

Is there a way to choose the small ears and bushier tail without going thru the presets? Cuz they're bugged b:surrender
Post edited by Solbrio - Sanctuary on

Comments

• angelthorne
    angelthorne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love the look of the bushier tail but i want to change the color of the skin too. I've also read that the gms are getting mad at people creating characters like that with the face and tail a different color but not the rest of the skin, and making them change it. Pls fix. I think i'm not the only one who would like full custimization on a veno. b:sad
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think that the fox tail Veno coloring issue is a known bug.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.