pets for all spell users

Deadphoenix - Lost City
Deadphoenix - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think that all spell users (especialy wizards) should be able to have pets
or either let venomancers be guys (im tired of being a chick (venomancer) or having to run after every attack with my mage)
Post edited by Deadphoenix - Lost City on

Comments

• Lyzern - Lost City
    Lyzern - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't mean to criticise you or anything, but, wizards are hard to play, only if you REALLY like them you can play with them, doesn't make sense for a Wizard, controler of Elements to have a pet.
    And.. Imagine a male Venomancer... How would he be... a venomancer seducing pets with its handsome body blowing hearts all over the way...
    Get the picture?
  • Rianae - Sanctuary
    Rianae - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I would like to see male venos too but sadly = NOT GONNA HAPPEN. T-T

Lyzern said: "And.. Imagine a male Venomancer... How would he be... a venomancer seducing pets with its handsome body blowing hearts all over the way...
    Get the picture?"

Why not!! LOL. I wish I could have a sexy male veno seducing pets with his handsome body XD LOL I want to quote you for my signature, Lyzern. XD

Now...I also have a wiz, and it's hard to use them. Fun but hard. But it has no point for them to have attack pets because then they would be venos. Wizards can control elements, venos pets. It's like asking for a veno res skill, no point, that's a cleric skill.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    damnit, whats with u people wanting pets for all classes?
    what would be the purpose of venos if other classes got pets too?
    venos are not the most fun class and also not the strongest class but THE great pro of the class is that it can summon pets.. if wizards could summon pets too then i think everybody would play that lol they got HUGE damage already, just get to level 39--> from there on it will be easier to level since u will get the one skill that boosts the target away some meters.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    my point
    wizards suck
    need somting to boost it

maybe a pet crystal that follows the mage and deals damage to an aggroed mob the wizzy is not fightin or the mob the wizzy is fighting... or just to decrease dmg -_-
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Give us to venos the same power just wizzard have and we have a deal b:cute

b:bye

EDIT: No, i have other idea, better... delete the venos from the game... if u give atack pets to all classes the venos dont gave sense.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...