V day Pendant. Awesome or terrible?

2»

Comments

• DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    V day pendant is waste of a good belt...The XP bonus tbh doesnt give much more..and its lame stats..not worth it at all
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You Kno what's a waste about the dumb belt, the fact that people are selling them for 850k+, only use that belt has imo is for zhen(aoe).
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *adds 2 cents*

refining rings/belts/amulets adds defenses. I made my whole lot +1 just for the fun and all the items gained +100-200 defence on all 5 elements.
    Like some else suggested belts might add evasion, i couldnt refine tha cos mine is a quest reward also.

7% is useless, no matter how you look at it. just because 7% of 45 billion is a lot doesnt mean it suddenly became helpfull at realistic numbers like a few 100.
    The worst part for me is that u had to be a fairly high lvl player to take part in the event and they gave out lvl 40 rewards?
    Just imagine the world heavyweight boxer just won his final match and they present him with a pacifier and some sweeties...
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *adds 2 cents*

refining rings/belts/amulets adds defenses. I made my whole lot +1 just for the fun and all the items gained +100-200 defence on all 5 elements.
    Like some else suggested belts might add evasion, i couldnt refine tha cos mine is a quest reward also.

7% is useless, no matter how you look at it. just because 7% of 45 billion is a lot doesnt mean it suddenly became helpfull at realistic numbers like a few 100.
    The worst part for me is that u had to be a fairly high lvl player to take part in the event and they gave out lvl 40 rewards?
    Just imagine the world heavyweight boxer just won his final match and they present him with a pacifier and some sweeties...

Everyone else can continue grinding as normal, you need to reach 107% XP now though.
    It's only an extra 7%, it's nothing, right? Just hours of grinding at the higher levels.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *adds 2 cents*

Did you just state that +7% XP is useless?

Let's assume that each kill normally gives 200 XP.

Each kill then gives an extra 14 XP taking it to 214.

Small potatoes, right? Useless since it's just 14 XP, right?

Let's say you end up killing 200 of the mobs.

200*200=40000 XP without the additional 7%

With the additional 7% it turns into 42800 XP which is 14 mobs you didn't have to kill to get 200 XP.

What if you killed 2000 mobs?

400000 XP without the 7%, and 428000 with, or 140 mobs you didn't have to kill for XP.

It does add up, and it isn't useless if you're grinding.

EDIT: 200 is just a number I'm using as an example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]