Y the mass Pk's during events?

Drakanius - Lost City
Drakanius - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Hello all, the name's Drak. As i finally reached lv40, i found i was able to participate in this month's event. One problem, mass pkers that double my lv murk me before i can get to the items. I saw at least 20 other ppl there also lying dead in the grass. I am curious (though I know i'm going to get blazed) as to why im getting picked off in one hit by these lv80 BLs and RQs. So tell me, regardless of what server it is, shouldnt there be a cap on what violence ensues from these quest events?
Post edited by Drakanius - Lost City on

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Come join us, we dont have those issues at Carebear land.

lol... (i just wanted to say that)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Come join us, we dont have those issues at Carebear land.

lol... (i just wanted to say that)

Ya, but we have people luring Jewelscalen to event spot.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So people can get on the pk ladder and enlarge their e-peen.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    So people can get on the pk ladder and enlarge their e-peen.
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfunLOL's roses camping seems to have paid off..
  • Drakanius - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    but dont u all find it annoying to constantly get pk'd in such a small space, just because? I'm not griping about the server, cuz i actually met some cool people here. But seriously, these ppl are lv80 or so, lettin loose they're near max aoe skills on anybody that comes near the area. What's the point of holding these kinds of events on the PvP server if those who desire to participate can't complete it?
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes it's stupid, and the area is just too small. 6 or so rose spawn places for hundreds of players trying to get an hand on 99 roses... Well it is just really messed up. Especially on a pvp server.
    There's no point in arguing over this though, all you ever get is "this is a pvp server, don't complain about getting pked". I don't care when i'm pked, because that would be just normal in this server. It's just ****ed when someone remembers to lure Jewel and other nearby bosses, and you get killed without notice, and boom, your xp just went down some %.
    This is probably one of the most ****ed up events i've seen here, and it's ruining the chance of the lower lvl players to enjoy the xp boost that come out of the event. Not to mention that it is just **** that is mostly females that camp at the rose garden and do all the pk ;)
  • Drakanius - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Yes it's stupid, and the area is just too small. Not to mention that it is just **** that is mostly females that camp at the rose garden and do all the pk ;)

Thank you! Sombody understands!
  • Dirik - Sanctuary
    Dirik - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    basically this event is an epic fail unless ure in the 80+ den well good for u other wise wuts the point of even doing it. i'm not on the pvp server so i cant complain bout being pk'd but i can complain dat WHO THE FRACK KEEPS LURING JEWL!!! i lost 34% in 3 hours!!!!!!! and so yea dats all i got to say/
  • Lordexion - Lost City
    Lordexion - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    basically this event is an epic fail unless ure in the 80+ den well good for u other wise wuts the point of even doing it. i'm not on the pvp server so i cant complain bout being pk'd but i can complain dat WHO THE FRACK KEEPS LURING JEWL!!! i lost 34% in 3 hours!!!!!!! and so yea dats all i got to say/

we live in a world full of dumb.**** and mentaly retare.d ppl, u guys must of see that coming lol, but u know wat event could be great?..BRING BACK THE DOUBLE EXP/SP EVENT!!!!b:angryb:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its good if you go at the right time b:avoid

male char doing it with me has enough for the duration of the event b:pleased
  • Krosan - Lost City
    Krosan - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes its idiot, yes its annoying, yes its tarded and yes its loots of fun!
    Got 30 or so hours pking people and died once with the stupid bossb:angry

This happens. Dont like it? Change to non-pvpb:bye
  • Drakanius - Lost City
    edited March 2009

This happens. Dont like it? Change to non-pvpb:bye

Ok, im tired of seeing this all over the place. Y'kno what, i aint QQ'in over this bs. Im just pissed off. let me vent lol. Plus, i aint switchin cuz i wanna come back an PKK myself. ^^
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, im tired of seeing this all over the place. Y'kno what, i aint QQ'in over this bs. Im just pissed off. let me vent lol. Plus, i aint switchin cuz i wanna come back an PKK myself. ^^

If you're not switching, stop crying. It just makes people want to kill you more.
    Rundora
  • Drakanius - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    If you're not switching, stop crying. It just makes people want to kill you more.

Did u not read what i just said? What's the point of leaving a comment on others opinions if u don't take in what they have to say?
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I saw at least 20 other ppl there also lying dead in the grass.

Haha merciless killers. Thats how the real pkers do it. Its always a slaughter.