wiki

tazblackferret
tazblackferret Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
what is a good site to get info from and search thing that doesn't just tell u about the game but helps u with the game
Post edited by tazblackferret on

Comments

• CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Along with the site CHOOO posted, the PWI Guide is very useful too: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide.
  • tazblackferret
    edited February 2009
    those didn't really tell me what i wanted to know or are the kinda site i was looking for check out www.ffxiclopedia.org and see the difference on what i mean
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    those didn't really tell me what i wanted to know or are the kinda site i was looking for check out www.ffxiclopedia.org and see the difference on what i mean

Playing this game for 10 minutes would tell you this isn't like FFXI. (surprise!)

Unlike FFXI, quest descriptions are actually accurate. Looking for a new quest? Use the find quest button. Don't know where the NPC is? Use its coordinates in the quest description and enter them into coordinates assistant.

For the vast majority of the time, the only things you need a database for are to look up locations of a specific mob, or to find which monsters may drop a particular item. The previously linked pwdatabase does a fantastic job of handling that.

For the few remaining circumstances, or just to save your "Find Quest" button some clicks, 1perfectworld has a nice wiki/database.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tazblackferret
    edited February 2009
    well what i was looking for was an indept detail of the different classes not just quest and stuff
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well what i was looking for was an indept detail of the different classes not just quest and stuff

Like....what they do? How to play them? If it's the first, read the forums, if it's the second, read the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tazblackferret
    edited February 2009
    still not it, looking for a site like the one i listed that tells everything about the class
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well one of the coolest things about Perfect World is you can custom make your own character with the skills you want, and where you want to place your points across your stats. Making one single explanation on how to play each class almost impossible. You could have 4 Venos here all playing their class differently and all doing well in their own way. Unlike most other MMOs of this sort. In PW, cookie cutter playstyle isn't really the norm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    still not it, looking for a site like the one i listed that tells everything about the class

There isn't one. Just read the class forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tazblackferret
    edited February 2009
    well how do u place ur stats if u wanna do the magic veno with the arcane style i was reading about
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well how do u place ur stats if u wanna do the magic veno with the arcane style i was reading about

Roflmfao! Read the forums, there's even a handy sticky in this very section you posted in. It's called "Comprehensive Venomancer Guide", I hope that wasn't too obvious. XD
    b:bye RETIRED
  • tazblackferret
    edited February 2009
    nobody asked u to be rude or a smart a@@ i thought it was just a simple question