New Looks for the Untamed?

starwanderer
starwanderer Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
I've noticed a lot of mammal looks for the Venomancers and Barbarians, but I haven't seen any reptilian ones yet. Would it be possible to impliment, say, a Komodo dragon skin for the Barbarians and a sort of naga-with-legs skin for the Venomancers? Would add variety to the game. Thanks a ton! :)
~Storm
Post edited by starwanderer on

Comments

• Skcusefil - Heavens Tear
    Skcusefil - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont think it would make a lot of sense that a reptile could turn into a tiger/fox lol, i think they should give us untamed more things to do with customizing like hair and stuff.
  • starwanderer
    edited February 2009
    Yes, but it also doesn't make sense for a wolf, panda, or lion to turn into a tiger either. It also doesn't make sense for a cat venomancer to turn into a fox. Anyhow, this game needs lizardmen. EQ has lizardmen, why can't we? -_-
  • Lunarmiko - Heavens Tear
    Lunarmiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont think it would make a lot of sense that a reptile could turn into a tiger/fox lol, i think they should give us untamed more things to do with customizing like hair and stuff.

Evolved from an assortment of serpents, foxes, and other small creatures, Venomancers are cute, seductive, and deadly. (small excerpt from offical class description page)

I may be alittle biased with an interest in reptiles but I wanted to point that out. b:cute

Though I agree that it doesn't make sense of them to turn into a fox, but then there have already been discussion on that and if it comes it comes, until then just need to accept it as is.
  • starwanderer
    edited February 2009
    I am also somewhat biased towards reptile ^_^ They are awesome that way.
  • Rianae - Sanctuary
    Rianae - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOl I don't like reptiles very much but I agree, it would be nice to see more variety. I also think that Barbs need a lot more options...LOT more.
  • Solarplex - Sanctuary
    Solarplex - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A gorilla barb would be so sweet, i'd roll a barb if that was implemented.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think the reptile/lizard and gorilla ideas are cool. Just keep talking, maybe the devs would do something sweet like that in the future b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera