Slow attack

Options
unoxx
unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
Hi all,

So I got this small but very annoying problem with my BM. Every time I attack a mob (or player in duel) I have
this "attack delay". This is what I do and what happens, exactly.
I select a mob with a mouse click, then I click it again or press F1 to enage. My char runs to the mob and takes fighting
stance. Then is just stands there doing absolutely nothing at all for about 1.2 seconds. After that my char attacks normally.
It has been this way for quite a while, I don't even remember it being any different in the past. But I do see players everwhere
around me who do not seem to have this delay, their char just attacks the moment the mob gets in their range.
My question is, obviously, how do I get rid of this delay? And the cause might be nice to know too.
Things I have already tried:
Play @ lowest settings in case my PC can't hande the game properly.
I tried to time getting in range and ordering my char to attack.
I tried all different weapons available to the Blademaster.

If it helps: my char is female, wears heavy armor and mostly uses a polearm. I play from the Netherlands, Europe.

I hope someone knows more about this problem, any help at all is very much appreciated!

Edit: I created some other characters, a wizard and a cleric and here the problem is exactly the same. So its not really a BM problem....
Could it have something to do with my settings?
Post edited by unoxx on

Comments

• WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i always have this problem, especially in duel

i had longer delay, like 2-3 sec lol

im using 10 megabit Ultra fast Internet, but it still happens on me

i think its the internet connection problem btw your PC and the server

i thought it was my client problem, so i re-downloaded and re installed it but it still happen sometimes
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • unoxx
    unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hmm ok, I'll try it on a different computer and an different internet connection next week, see if it still happens...
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    id definately say its either ur internet connection or ur computer/graphics card, i know this becuz i have a somewhat slow internet connection and have experienced the delay that ur talkin about. but only once in awhile. (could also matter where u are located)