Etherblade server.

Moytoy - Heavens Tear
Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hello PW staff .
I would like to know if you are planning to open Etherblade server soon .
I decided to quit from my old server [ Heavens Tear ] because all what happen this weekend , players took advtange on others , friends got banned , some for reason and some for not .
anyway , PW is really good game , and I would like to stay but it will be only if ill start to play on A NEW server [Etherblade].
Anyway , Bottom line :
Are you planning to open Etherblade server soon ? b:surrender
New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
Post edited by Moytoy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What makes you think the answer will be any different from the last 200,000 times this question got asked here?

This weekend was a huge mess, sure. Do we need a new server because of that? No, we don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    What the heck is your problem ?
    the servers are ruined ! DEAL WITH IT !
    anyway , talk for yourself , I never saw someone asking it here so if you dont have something relevant to say , just dont post your lame comments .
    * still waiting for answer *
  • niccy34
    niccy34 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thats indeed a gud idea, staring over new. I would gladly get back into PW on the new server and start playing again if they opened the new server. Could any GMs pls clarify if & when you guys plan to open the new server so I could make my plans of getting back to PW around that time. b:sad I would gladly let all the bug exploiters stay at Sanctuary while the Honest ppl could start over new on the New Server. Hope the new servers opens soon b:thanks Pls Open up new server GM >.< The three other servers are already over populated too ! Having said all these, I just hope some GM would read this and reply us whether they have any plans to have a new server open up any time soon b:surrender
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what I heard MoyToy you were the one complaining on WC about the glitch and told everyone about It is the first place.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Masterseth - Lost City
    Masterseth - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why did niccy say the exploiters are in Sanctuary if Moy is in Heavens Tear? Were the abusive users only in Sanctuary or were they everywhere?
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What the heck is your problem ?
    the servers are ruined ! DEAL WITH IT !
    anyway , talk for yourself , I never saw someone asking it here so if you dont have something relevant to say , just dont post your lame comments .
    * still waiting for answer *

Well, if you think that question never got asked before you haven't been using the forum much. Feel free to use the search function.
    Next, if you can't handle people offering their opinion, don't post on a public forum, use PMs instead. And no, the servers aren't ruined either. That some dirty money might indeed still be in the system doesn't mean the server is unplayable. If you disagree, do what you announced like 10,000 times in world chat and go find another game. I am fairly sure the GMs won't open up a new server for a handful of drama queens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Well , I told everyone to force Gamemasters to do a rollback of the server , but they thought about their own money , so who cares now ? b:angry
    NEW SERVER PLEASE !

----
    Ya ya , im drama queen fine ?
    You dont even know me , do me a favour and just dont say things you dont know / talk for yourself , seems like the whole PW agree with you , but guess what ? You are wrong .!
This discussion has been closed.