Valentine Killer

2»

Comments

• King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dougdread wrote: »
    God I love internet tough guys.

You wouldn't want to fight me, I am 6'9 and 220lbs of titanium muscle! I own a nuke silo and make more money than 30 Bill Gates.

need a hug pit bull?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • dougdread
    dougdread Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    need a hug pit bull?b:chuckle

Nope I also have 3 wives who completely satisfy my every need every day.

They are all hotter than Jessica Alba too.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My Two Cents...

Yup that's about what the event is worth.. of course, with deflation and the recession it's worth about 0.02 cents.

~S
  • wandera
    wandera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its not your exp, its not your char and its not your game.
    If you cant even phrase a complaint in a proper manner then don't bother posting. but cause I'm nice let me help you out, use this as a template in the future.

Wow!!!!! You quiet correct its not my charactor and its not my game.. But is it my time and effort that got that exp? it didnt just magically land there with me not not doing anything. It is also peoples hard earned money going into the game. So technically it is their charactor and game. They paided for it. I did not expect to get the exp back I was simply stating a desire. It was not a request. And by saying if you cant post a complaint in the proper manner. Who made you the complaint officer? "If you dont abide by the rules dont expect a response."

If I wanted to make a complaint I would have done it through support and not opened a thread in general discussions. Where people discuss the topic. And place their point of view across. Sadly some people have their own agenda and do not wish to contribute something meaningful to the discussions.(I dont mean you SmexxyFox).

Thank you for trying to show me how to make a post though I apperciate itb:pleased.

I not new to forums. I am aware of forum trolls and the flaming that can go in forums. Also I'm not new to the game been playing for several months.

Sadly as always my sense of humour gets lost in cold hard words in text..
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It seems no matter what you do there'll always be someone who'll find a way to ruin it for everyone else. I do give credit to whoever came up with the event for getting better at making them.

I basically see it this way: They're learning. Slowly but surely, they're learning how to make good events. ^^

Besides, they can't imagine every single way someone somewhere will think up to gain an unfair advantage. Although luring bosses and AoE mobs to the rose bushes should've been obvious. Not to mention, they should've had several rose bushes and spread out to avoid lag and bitter feuds over virtual roses (wtf?). It seems to be too much these days to ask for a little patience and common courtesy.
    b:bye RETIRED