about the valintine quest

Options
Master_Shake - Sanctuary
Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
its seems that there are 6 rose patches for 100s of guys that are on the server most of whom are trying to get 99 roses. i guess this is kind of a hassle but the real problem i have is that the chicks only need 6 honeys and they get over 10x the exp and spirit i got.
"Yea but you get items to trade into saint valentine"...yea if i do the deluxe one 4 times since its only a daily quest i dont really get to see what those are for a while and hours of rapidly clicking on a rose patch might not be worth it. meanwhile ive given females over a million exp that they didnt have to do hardly anything for.

i propose you make the rose garden bigger or put more than one if thats even possible without haveing to do maitenance again.

also should make it so females cant harvest the rose cause a bunch were just taking them to spite us men i think
Post edited by Master_Shake - Sanctuary on

Comments

• raikiridragon
    raikiridragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol the event itself is fail. on the pvp server all the high levels are jus PKing to get the roses. garden of roses? more like garden of dead bodies lol
  • HolyDemon - Lost City
    HolyDemon - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yes a bigger or multiple patch of roses would be nice, lvl 40-80 cant even get close without being pked...should be a safe zone in the roses. i also agree that females cant pick up the roses...so annoying, wtf are they gona do with it, it cant be traded and sells for 1...fix this fast
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Its kinda fail event when no one can complete it. On pvp server you need someone with at least 10k hp to be able to dig a single rose. Need to be able to tank other players (lvl 90) blade tempest + perdition + barrage+ dragon - if you wanna go pick flowers ^_^

Im pretty sure the few male chars that actually was able to dig something can charge money to let female chars complete it with them. Hopefully it will be better in a few days. But i guess thats whats u get for going pvp server b:surrender