conqueror is new RQ

Comments

• Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    i dont care a fu-ck about english.Do you realize english isnt my language?i dont care about you american fat as-sholes ...english will never be main world language...this is pw international not pwamerica.

well english is just the world's main language you can't change it raven.
    english isnt my mother tongue either and i can speak/write quite good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well english is just the world's main language you can't change it raven.
    english isnt my mother tongue either and i can speak/write quite good.

I maybe American but don't let them brain wash you into thinking that. Japan is what made this world progress. Think of the Japanese language being the main language.

They will soon govern this world b:shutup
    >.>
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Link - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I maybe American but don't let them brain wash you into thinking that. Japan is what made this world progress. Think of the Japanese language being the main language.

They will soon govern this world b:shutup
    >.>

lol english is more common than any other language, just look on the internet. who here knows a single word in japanese lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lol english is more common than any other language, just look on the internet. who here knows a single word in japanese lols

Everyone knows at least a single word. Like.... 後で会おう b:bye
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Link - Lost City
    edited February 2009

lmaob:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009

inb4weeaboo
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    inb4weeaboo

That's a language only for Shaye to understand. O.o
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Science - Lost City
    Science - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Raven, as usual you seem pretty uninformed. Granted CQ were dropping aoes on KoS and non KoS alike, but earlier today I saw a GZ member doing the same.

I do get a laugh from these "High Morality" guilds that random pk seldom to frequently. I figure if you want to random pk just own it and quit the world chat/forum lip service about how you don't do so, or despise it so much. I mean at least with RQ you get unapologetic pking which imo is respectable (Not being sarcastic either). . .

But seriously CQ the new RQ? Not likely; I think they'll become something completely different and unique to themselves
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I just want to know why can't I go onto a thread with out seeing these three words. And they all relate to each other in the way that they are the same thing

CQ, Conq, Conqueror.

Can't we stop thinking about my guild and talk about... I don't know, maybe WolfBlade... OR WAIT....Violence. I want to hear about other guilds.

If you guys continue to dwell upon one guild, you're going to form your own obsession over this guild that doesn't even call upon attention. **** it, I'll make the thread.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I just want to know why can't I go onto a thread with out seeing these three words. And they all relate to each other in the way that they are the same thing

CQ, Conq, Conqueror.

Can't we stop thinking about my guild and talk about... I don't know, maybe WolfBlade... OR WAIT....Violence. I want to hear about other guilds.

If you guys continue to dwell upon one guild, you're going to form your own obsession over this guild that doesn't even call upon attention. **** it, I'll make the thread.

WolfBlade is serious ****, mang. I've devoted many an hour to pondering the depths of such a marvelous faction.

Smile, Conq members. Any publicity is good publicity. You still need to adjust to your newfound fame. ;3
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009

warmachine is too much stupid for backstab bl...warmachine has not force of will and cq bribe(gx money and lvling) was too much strong for this as-h-ole.He sold blt at cq.

Could you use babelfish instead of google translator next time... I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you're trying to say here. b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Could you use babelfish instead of google translator next time... I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you're trying to say here. b:shocked

He can't do that. Google translator is the only program able to read this format Raven uses.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009

CQ, Conq, Conqueror.

Yeah we all obsess over CQ. I mean I literally have become an insomniac just thinking of things to write about this guild. . . in the one reply I've ever mentioned them in. *Note I don't think you were speaking directly to me, but just disagree with this notion*

I think Raven's initial post was asinine, but you're on a server directly related to the game and a member of currently the most dominate server, so seriously get over yourself. I could see if we were on a sneaker forum chatting CQ, but we're not. . .
  • Mystify - Lost City
    Mystify - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rq is almost down(1 more land left)

warmachine is too much stupid for backstab bl...warmachine has not force of will and cq bribe(gx money and lvling) was too much strong for this as-h-ole.He sold blt at cq.

daikoku you are a idiot....its nice to flame with whole CQ 1 vs 200 and you guys still are owned

ofc he doesnt have that, its a mage skill and he is a bmb:laugh
    retired from archlord, rohan
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Yeah we all obsess over CQ. I mean I literally have become an insomniac just thinking of things to write about this guild. . . in the one reply I've ever mentioned them in.

I think Raven's initial post was asinine, but you're on a server directly related to the game and a member of currently the most dominate server, so seriously get over yourself. I could see if we were on a sneaker forum chatting CQ, but we're not. . .

NuNie was talking in general. Though your post might have driven him to write that, I doubt he was speaking about you specifically. Oversensitive, much?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Yeah we all obsess over CQ. I mean I literally have become an insomniac just thinking of things to write about this guild. . . in the one reply I've ever mentioned them in.

Hey, if you want to suck our balls and lick our dicks clean you do that. Just trying to shake you guys off my junk, ya digg!? b:chuckle

NuNie was talking in general. Though your post might have driven him to write that, I doubt he was speaking about you specifically. Oversensitive, much?

Exactly what I was thinking. Have we slept together before? Must have; you know so much about me ^^
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Hey, if you want to suck our balls and lick our dicks clean you do that.

Ball-sucking and ****-licking? Those rights are reserved to RQ females only, thank you very much.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ball-sucking and ****-licking? Those rights are reserved to RQ females only, thank you very much.

Well then!!! Let the RQs mouth's drop! b:pleased
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009

**** why did I make this char female b:cry
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    **** why did I make this char female b:cry

To join RQ, duh.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Have we slept together before? Must have; you know so much about me ^^

I simply happen to be gifted.
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Hey, if you want to suck our balls and lick our dicks clean you do that. Just trying to shake you guys off my junk, ya digg!? b:chuckle

Lol I'll stop here. That's what I love about gamers; they stay talking to you as they would even raise their voice in your direction in real life. So the e-thuggery isn't really necessary w/ me. I've seen people get dropped literally, had shots fly in my direction, knives pulled one me, etc. So keep all your Dipset talk for someone who hasn't lived it. "You digg?!" Get off of Jones's slang because you're not capo, don, whatevs.

*Note* Love the privacy of of my own house, but it must be dope to live somewhere in Asia where many play primarily at net cafes. Then you get to see all these busters who run their mouth on the net. Hint lame. . . real G's don't have pcs, and if they did they wouldn't play mmos silly.

And I'll keep my post moderately civil, but fakes have to be exposed whether in game or real life
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    To join RQ, duh.

Nope. I have no voice-changer. b:surrender
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Nope. I have no voice-changer. b:surrender

That's fine too. We need MEN to balance out the insane influx of women we've gotten in the past few months.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Lol I'll stop here. That's what I love about gamers; they stay talking to you as they would even raise their voice in your direction in real life. So the e-thuggery isn't really necessary w/ me. I've seen people get dropped literally, had shots fly in my direction, knives pulled one me, etc. So keep all your Dipset talk for someone who hasn't lived it. "You digg?!" Get off of Jones's slang because you're not capo, don, whatevs.

*Note* Love the privacy of of my own house, but it must be dope to live somewhere in Asia where many play primarily at net cafes. Then you get to see all these busters who run their mouth on the net. Hint lame. . . real G's don't have pcs, and if they did they wouldn't play mmos silly.

And I'll keep my post moderately civil, but fakes have to be exposed whether in game or real life

ROFL, Does anything in my post have to do with Dipset or being an e-thuggery person? OMG, if I'm an e-thug does this mean that I can approach anyone this way. If you've seen other things besides Dipset you would know that it didn't derive from those... goonies.

So, if I say "ya digg!?" I'm asking for a story about how you have been approached by gangsters or gangstas and did nothing about it. That sure shows how tough you are. "You need to take a chill pill brah before I does some serious tings to you, cuh. "

Lol, I love it when people say e-thug. It makes me wonder why they think of other people ONLINE as gangsters. Thanks... If it's a compliment to be called an "e-thug"

P.S. Have you been **** IRL as well?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009

No, but his wife probably has. You know what kind of girls GANGSTAS like best. ;D
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    No, but his wife probably has. You know what kind of girls GANGSTAS like best. ;D

They like... OOOOOO HOOD RATS
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    ROFL, Does anything in my post have to do with Dipset or being an e-thuggery person? OMG, if I'm an e-thug does this mean that I can approach anyone this way. If you've seen other things besides Dipset you would know that it didn't derive from those... goonies.

So, if I say "ya digg!?" I'm asking for a story about how you have been approached by gangsters or gangstas and did nothing about it. That sure shows how tough you are. "You need to take a chill pill brah before I does some serious tings to you, cuh. "

Lol, I love it when people say e-thug. It makes me wonder why they think of other people ONLINE as gangsters. Thanks... If it's a compliment to be called an "e-thug"

You don't know where the term originated from either genius. That's like saying you know who spoke the first word in human history. . . Slang is passed on and cycled through so many regions and peoples it's almost impossible to note the originator.

My final point is I call you and e-thug because nothing derogatory you said towards me in forum would come out of your mouth if we were speaking in person. Hence forth you're a fraud who acts disrespectful on the internet/e-thug/cyber G. I wont even debate it anymore because I know this to be fact. . .

Oh and I intern for a production magazine and have been in studios for most of my adolescent life, so I've heard a lot more than Dipset lame.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009

My final point is I call you and e-thug because nothing derogatory you said towards me in forum would come out of your mouth if we were speaking in person. Hence forth you're a fraud who acts disrespectful on the internet/e-thug/cyber G. I wont even debate it anymore because I know this to be fact. . .

Because obviously you're some big G from Harlem that would totally kick his sorry poser **** if you met him IRL, you're just as much of an e-thug. Grats on pulling the life card btw, really makes you cool on the internet.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You don't know where the term originated from. That's like saying you know who spoke the first word in human history. . . Slang is passed on and cycled through so many regions and places it's almost impossible to note the originator.

Did you read my first post quoting you clearly? All because someone quotes you it doesn't mean they're saying something threatening. Did you feel threatened?

I said why do people talk so much about CQ and how people should stop thinking so hard about them. If we ever met in person I probably wouldn't even notice you. I normally talk to girls only.

So no, don't try to act as if you know something you don't. It makes you look ignorant when you start to assume such a thing. And still, nothing I said so far has to do with speaking to you disrespectfully or being a fraud. b:cute

Unless being called ignorant is being disrespectful? Man, you're probably the dumbest person to post on these forums.. Wait that would be Ravenb:shutup
    dekciw wrote: »
    Because obviously you're some big G from Harlem that would totally kick his sorry poser **** if you met him IRL, you're just as much of an e-thug. Grats on pulling the life card btw, really makes you cool on the internet.

ROFL, he's from Harlem? Lawl... e-thug for life!
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i like conqueror method for spam/flame on "dangerous" 3d against cq haha
This discussion has been closed.