need help on a skill pls

massu
massu Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Cleric
I have read on diff threads about a cleric skills that is needed on a TT boss. it is often described as a " blue bubble"". what is the name of the skill?? Can any1 pls tell me
Post edited by massu on

Comments

• AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    regeneration aura or something like that its the last skill on the left with your heals
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yes its called regeneration aura and its pre equisite skill is rejuvination stream i believe.....while the bubble is in place its constant cast at the cost of 100 mp per second till u cancel or run out of mp. The effect is 50% decreased dmg and a a heal which does 300 + 20% of ur base magic attack. Very nice to have in other situations besides tt that require party protection
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *Costs 500 MP per second, the reason why it's rarely used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That B.B. will be a necessity throughout your career as a cleric! I advise you to get it and value the regeneration aurora like it was GOLD...

There are numerous uses and you will see once you start to level up !

Thank the GODS for that skill...
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teru - Lost City
    Teru - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Also, don't forget that to use regen aura effectively you WILL NEED mp charms. There is no other way to do it. The current event pots will suffice, but those won't be around forever! And you do not have to buy them from the cash shop. I buy them from other players and I'm not completely broke. :P
    :D
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The skill Regeneration Aura heals your squad members within 15 meters of you. It uses up 500 mana every 5 seconds to recover HP equal to 300 plus 20% of base magic attack every 5 seconds and cut magic damage taken by 50%. MP pots will help you out as long as you have them but when they run out its only a matter of time before you run out of mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.