Maintenance?

wikkid86
wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
So, are we still having maintenance hour? I left to go to the store around 1:30AM Eastern US, and I got back around 2:15-2:30AM Eastern US to find out I was disconnected from the server with a shop up, hoping I would make some money before a TW. I came back to find out that the server update failed while trying to relog back in and that we were having maintenance, I understood that but now it's 3:30 Eastern US and I still get the "Update server connection failed, please try other update server." message. Are we still having maintenance or could there be a problem with something in this update package that's not co-operating with windows firewall?

I'm not using any other firewall support besides the normal windows xp, and by this post my connection with the internet is stable. If a GM or somebody who can provide more info of this situation to me, could reply, I would appreciate it. I'm wide awake and it's quarter to 4AM here.
Post edited by wikkid86 on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its weird that the icons for all the servers are blinking as if on, but no way to get the update....b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • arusia
    arusia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It must be my luck. I signed up and killed yonder servers.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So it seems....

Guess the server's are currently running but not the update server....maybe the GMs are running about testing it an' all. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • wikkid86
    edited February 2009
    Ahh my poor coins.. Just sitting in my inventory all alone, nobody to count them.. b:sadb:angry
  • wikkid86
    edited February 2009
    Whoa, speak of the devil! And as the good preacher preached the words of how money makes the world turn, he said! "Who tripped over the god damn plug!?!", and from then on.. The plug was placed back into the wall, the world kept turning, and the money was made once again! Lord have mercy!
  • arusia
    arusia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rofl, yay for working games, now to test the waters.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Patch servers are active, servers are LIVE, and manual patches for those that need them are here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.