faction vault_heavens tear

tikimeister
tikimeister Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
I had myself a thought..... Would not a faction vault at the banker be a a very good idea? I used to play WoW and the only disadvantage pwi has to it is there is no vault to store guild gear mats etc. Of course the accessibility of those allowed into the faction bank should be at the disgression of the faction leader.
Post edited by tikimeister on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What most do is just create a separate character and have that act as a guild bank. Then normally leader and director or such get access to the bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tikimeister
    edited February 2009
    What most do is just create a separate character and have that act as a guild bank. Then normally leader and director or such get access to the bank.

that is what what we do but it would be nice for all players to be able to see their factions bank and make it easier to donate and distribute good gear to guildies
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    that is what what we do but it would be nice for all players to be able to see their factions bank and make it easier to donate and distribute good gear to guildies

I agree with the faction vault idea. It would be nice if all members who wanted to donate were able to do so without having to wait for a specific person to get online. Withdraw feature could be at the discretion of the leader, allowing only themselves and the director to withdraw, or also marshals and exec or whatever. But allowing any to deposit. It would also mean not having to log in and out all the time whenever someone needs something from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Add in a little message system that lets them request items or whatever would be awesome too. I had my faction going on a point system to earn items (ie donations, helping members, going to faction events, and tw earned you points to "buy" mats from the faction bank). I would be nice to have a way to keep track of that too ingame, but I doubt they'd add something that complicated soon. A general vault would be awesome though.
  • tikimeister
    edited February 2009
    i spend so much time jumping back and forth between chars
  • Fawix - Sanctuary
    Fawix - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Greeting everyone

I also used to play WOW and the best advantage to have a fac there (besides the raids) were the vault... easy exchange of mats.. weapons and everything... of course that the withdraw may be done upon a request to be more organized... with a limited number of withdraws a day... it would be nice... I use it a lot in my guild at WOW... and it was very organized... It had a log where any member could see who did what (coins deposit, item withdraw, mats deposit and so on)

I really would love to see a faction vault in game here n.n (not to mention how it would easier things for us)

May your blades never dull

PS: I would love to see an GM replay to this topic even if its to say that the vault implement is impossible =P