Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• twilightreaction
    twilightreaction Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I bought ZEN and transferred it before I knew the servers were down.

I really hope I don't lose it. b:sad
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cupidarrow wrote: »
    5 more hours till the sever is back up
    borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngb:surrender

Yea, and here we sit hoping it will be earlier. In 5 hours, it'll be 4H am here...

b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    terryking wrote: »
    I've been watching posts in the forum from the servers shut down until now, and still haven't got any answer from GMs about whether there is a rollback or not, or any solution to the money exploit. I wonder why they are avoiding to answer those question? Or it's just like somebody said that they just fix the bugs, and leave things as they are now. Moderator has been telling us to wait for GM announcement, and what we got is just the time for the server to be restored. Don't you think GMs owe us some explainations?

ditto. i'd like to know the same.
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im bored...cant wait till i get xbox live in 1 or 2 weeks...i'll own on Halo when im bored and can't play PW b:pleased

HaloPC is better >:)
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    while my faction isn't involved in any TW this week, I am also curious as to what is going to happen to the TWs that were scheduled for tonight? is the coinage going to be returned to the bidders, or are they all going to be considered a "draw" or what?

also, I agree that we are owed some kind of explaination as to whether there is going to be a rollback, if they are doing something about the cash exploiters, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You poor thing.

-.- lol.....?????
  • CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've been watching posts in the forum from the servers shut down until now, and still haven't got any answer from GMs about whether there is a rollback or not, or any solution to the money exploit. I wonder why they are avoiding to answer those question? Or it's just like somebody said that they just fix the bugs, and leave things as they are now. Moderator has been telling us to wait for GM announcement, and what we got is just the time for the server to be restored. Don't you think GMs owe us some explainations?

i agree
    people been asking for hours if there is going to be a roll back, but we still dont have the answer
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    How can anyone believe they'd seriously put everyone back to level 1 again?

Aside from alpha/beta tests, has any MMO ever de-leveled everyone to level 1 because of a bug or crash?

Yes, Allnighte. There are quite a few games that do this, not sure of MMO but Diablo 2 resets ladder when people waste all their time getting to 99. So therefore it could possibly happen. I just dont understand why there are things in AH that go up to level 156 and so on. While the maximum level is 105 or 120. I'm also not talking about bug/crash. It's called reset, so all the new people and high level people can start over fresh and level up again. I know a few people that when they are 90 they could probably own 90% of everyone in the game, yet they are only 50 or 60 right now.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Houken - Sanctuary
    Houken - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The amount of coin influxed into the system is insane. People we're saying they thought GM's were autobuying all gold that went into AH because it was sold immediately, starting at prices of 300k? and ending in upwards before they took servers down, of around 900k?.... So 10 hours straight of that pretty much is what was added to the servers, atleast Sanc that is I know for sure.
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    they said on a dif thread that they dont know if there will be one but if there is they will tell us when its convenient
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im just on vent but my guildies are being boring b:sadb:angry

hahaha lolz sry i would have kept talking but went to watch a movie :P
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    oh hey Allnighte was on here?! hes such a noob...he attacked me from behind twice outside of tusk town and it took that noob 6 hits to kill me, then he didnt even have the balls to duel me.b:angry
  • dmacky
    dmacky Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    and when i was on my day off -.- b:cry
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    dmacky wrote: »
    and when i was on my day off -.- b:cry

ROFL friday 13th
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    hahaha lolz sry i would have kept talking but went to watch a movie :P

O.O who is you???b:shocked
  • Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear
    Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We all die in the end for a little taste of glory.
    Or soup. I'm quite fond of soup.
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    now some1 will post " I want my charm packs ".

No but if All y money and Purchases roll back and end up missing I will demand it back!

Though at least unlike some MMORPG's They seem to jump on it and work it as fast as they can!

Now About the PW-I Cash Shop.......
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    O.O who is you???b:shocked

options:
    1st Your personal stalker
    2nd:some random chick reading this whole thread,for time passs(/facepalm)
    3rd: figment of your imagination(but you won't remember by tomorrow soz all is okb:victory) ;)
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, Allnighte. There are quite a few games that do this, not sure of MMO but Diablo 2 resets ladder when people waste all their time getting to 99. So therefore it could possibly happen. I just dont understand why there are things in AH that go up to level 156 and so on. While the maximum level is 105 or 120. I'm also not talking about bug/crash. It's called reset, so all the new people and high level people can start over fresh and level up again. I know a few people that when they are 90 they could probably own 90% of everyone in the game, yet they are only 50 or 60 right now.
    D2 ladders are always reset. All players know there will be a ladder reset. It's not "oh hey i'm bored, let's put everyone back to level 1."

And D2 doesn't have a cash shop. Players don't spend $0-$5000 on their character over 6 months just to lose it all with no refund.

Do you really think all the whales (the people who actually make PWI very profitable for PWE) would tolerate losing everything, and have no problem doing it ALL over again, spending ALL of their money again?

I haven't even spent a dime on the game, but even I wouldn't play again if there was a reset. If I was level 10 I might feel differently (but the idea of another possible reset when I was higher would sure turn me off)
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    options:
    1st Your personal stalker
    2nd:some random chick reading this whole thread,for time passs(/facepalm)
    3rd: figment of your imagination(but you won't remember by tomorrow soz all is okb:victory) ;)

b:shockedb:sad now i ish soooooooooooo scared....someone.......hold me...?b:cry
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Damn i shoulda bought beer tonight.
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    omg! ALLNIGHTE IS A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB b:angryb:angry
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Damn i shoulda bought beer tonight.

I hear you.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I bought ZEN and transferred it before I knew the servers were down.

I really hope I don't lose it. b:sad

You won't ;)
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wonder whos gonna get post #9999 >.>
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    b:shockedb:sad now i ish soooooooooooo scared....someone.......hold me...?b:cry

*pats Dry on head* *walks off*
  • cupidarrow
    cupidarrow Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    You won't ;)

how about my baby piggy?b:sad
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    *pats Dry on head* *walks off*

*gulp* she touched meb:shocked she is a stalker/obsessed lover person thing ahhh
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont ****ing **** in our ear and tell us its rainingb:angryb:angry
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Some things take time, decisions need to be made, etc., etc. It sounds like an excuse I know and I am sorry for that. You just need to know that when we know, we will tell you what we can, when we can. Just have to be patient while the process unfolds ;).

Thanks,
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory