Warsoul spirit

Bilquis - Heavens Tear
Bilquis - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can someone tell me what warsoul spirit is? I know you can trade some items for molds there but how can i get this items? Is there a quest to get them or something?
Post edited by Bilquis - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you sell your house and all worldly possessions for 300 of each gold mat from hh and it gives you a warsoul weapon.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you sell your house and all worldly possessions for 300 of each gold mat from hh and it gives you a warsoul weapon.

That about sums it up, lol. Beat me to it. In detail, it requires 7 godly mats that require SEVERAL godly mats, to craft the molder for a Warsoul weapon. Then, you get 99 more of those 7 godly mats that require an unnatural amount of godly mats to craft a godly weapon that will one-shot the entire player-base on the server if you cast a spell with it.

It's not a viable weapon, so don't really aspire getting it, lol. It takes too many years to farm if you try to do it alone, you'd die of old age, 6 months if you have 200 people doing it for you, or so someone calculated... It's crazy anyway.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Bilquis - Heavens Tear
    Bilquis - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    xd
    Thank you for your replies anyway:)
  • simop
    simop Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what is HH guys?
  • simop
    simop Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so its impossible to get it
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    simop wrote: »
    so its impossible to get it

Not impossible, no. Just improbable, and the chances are so very slim for all but the most dedicated .001% that we just call it impossible to clear away any false hopes.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    simop wrote: »
    what is HH guys?

HH is the MY name for TT which is a serious of tubes, er i mean instances where at 60+ you farm mats for well TT gear, some of the bosses also very rarely drop gold mats, used to make gold equips or of course you can use those mats to with a very small % try to make warsoul mats