Wraith too strong in 70 culti?

Options
Foxx - Heavens Tear
Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
This monster just seems out of whack. I was getting reflects of 2700 damage from my herc, and it took a veno, BM and mage about 20 minutes to kill. Just seems massively more powerful than anything Ive ever met, including the fb bosses. Seems all wrong for a world spawn mob.
Post edited by Foxx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This monster just seems out of whack. I was getting reflects of 2700 damage from my herc, and it took a veno, BM and mage about 20 minutes to kill. Just seems massively more powerful than anything Ive ever met, including the fb bosses. Seems all wrong for a world spawn mob.

if you think that one is tough go try out one of the other world bosses. try 10x the hp and 10x the attack power. you will get party wiped in seconds if you try to tank with your herc.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I can believe it, but the difference is they are marked as ? bosses (not 75 elite), and their graphic model is appropriate to that power. Also they arnt part of a level 70 quest.

This one just feels wrong, like they may have put in an extra 0.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Which boss? I don't remember any boss that was disproportionate in power. o.o
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you want a real challenge, go fight Fengsha...

Thats what games are all about...

When you find it really easy right now, later, don't expect it to be any easier.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You are talking about Raged Wraith Chief, that's not a culti boss that's part of the Lost Empire expansion. He's the first boss of a huge chain of bosses that allows you to visit the past.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91