What are the scrolls about "Tales of Perfect World"?

Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a couple of scrolls (scroll I, scroll II, scroll III etc.) the only discription on them says "Tales of the Perfect World" some rewards and the required lvl.

What are those about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mikel_oru - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love those scrolls! They are extremely simple quests and you get exp, sp and coins. All the ones I have had are: go here and talk to this person and that's it. One place, one person and you get whatever exp and stuff the scroll has. You might have to go a long way to talk to the person, but I see it as free exp!

Or at least that's what's with all the ones I've had.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    I love those scrolls! They are extremely simple quests and you get exp, sp and coins. All the ones I have had are: go here and talk to this person and that's it. One place, one person and you get whatever exp and stuff the scroll has. You might have to go a long way to talk to the person, but I see it as free exp!

Or at least that's what's with all the ones I've had.

Sounds nice but useless if I don't know to who I have to go and get the rewards. How am I suppose to find out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gelato
    gelato Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You right click to activate the scroll, then the scroll tells you where to go.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    gelato wrote: »
    You right click to activate the scroll, then the scroll tells you where to go.

You think I didn't do that? I did and it didn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You think I didn't do that? I did and it didn't work.

Then you aren't high enough level. It tells you the level requirement on the scroll.
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You'll also need a slot in your quest log since it takes a space.

Best thing is that one particular scroll always seems to have you go to the same person. I had 3 of the same "tale" and I just stood next to the priest and and cashed all 3 in less than a minute =)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Ok problem solved, it was only a coicidence, i was lagging when I right clicked on them so it didn't work obviously.

Thanks for the replies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]