PVE v PVP Sever Population

nubcakelar
nubcakelar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know the population of players for both PVE and PVP server?

Are there Guild Wars and Guild Beast and Guild Castles or Terrirortial Wars?

I joined the PVE server since it seems that there would be more players on PVE then PVP. From my prespective it seems that PVP server will eventally die out of players.

But you tell me whats up.
Post edited by nubcakelar on

Comments

• Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nubcakelar wrote: »
    I joined the PVE server since it seems that there would be more players on PVE then PVP. From my prespective it seems that PVP server will eventally die out of players.
    To the contrary, people are sooo fond of destroying each other that PvP servers are virtually immortals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well the PvE servers have at least twice the number of players that the PvP servers do. As evidence you can see 2 pve servers but only 1 pvp server.

There are Territory Wars but that's it. The game really isn't all that pvp based despite what others try to say. If it was then we'd have a TON more pvp based things than we do.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There is no need to create pvp based things as this game (on pvp server) has open pvp. So u see someone from an enemy guild u have nothing to stop u killing them there and then.

Also Pve servers die faster as there is less content later game and no additional things to do. Also watever u want to say the pvp server keeps this game alive without it there would be very little income for the company and the game would die.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    there is the soon to be arena, guild v guild territory wars, PK, Duals, that dragon temple thing, and a few parts in cube of fate.
    Back.