Petit Sawfly .VS. Varicouse Scorpion

Missromania - Sanctuary
Missromania - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
Sry for another thread about these 2 petsb:shutup...but i'm very confused...i have read another threads...i documentate myself on ecatomb and other fansites...but still i'm confused...What pet is best(dmg and dps ofcourse):Sawfly or Scorpion???b:cry(pve specially;i don't do pvp,don't like it ...perhaps in future...) thx in advice for answersb:kiss
Post edited by Missromania - Sanctuary on

Comments

• swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sry for another thread about these 2 petsb:shutup...but i'm very confused...i have read another threads...i documentate myself on ecatomb and other fansites...but still i'm confused...What pet is best(dmg and dps ofcourse):Sawfly or Scorpion???b:cry(pve specially;i don't do pvp,don't like it ...perhaps in future...) thx in advice for answersb:kiss

Well to be honest niether are extremely usefull for PvE, the things that make them vauable for PvP detracts from the stats that would make them good for PvE, because of their low resistances and low HP, both can be 2 or 3 hit by some of the stronger mobs = bad pet for PvE

To answer your question though, the scorpion has slightly higher attack, but you're comparing apples and oranges, scorpion = land pet, sawfly = air pet