list of things that get on yr nerves...

Options
2»

Comments

• bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think you guys are way to bothered by the dumbest **** ever.
    To have a total topic on how you get mad with the game just makes the sense why don't you do something else?
    Geez you all are complete nit pickers. Aww this guy didn't party me, **** this person killed a monster I was killing.
    Go do something else with you're time then.
    I think single player games are meant for half the people that posted in this topic.
    Go try Fallout 3 or something.

I guess you were bothered by our replies so that doesn't make you any different. b:chuckle

Lighten up. People are human, things bother them. No one said it was a big deal.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • LongThan - Sanctuary
    LongThan - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1 and only 1 human nature
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Looking high and low for a cleric to heal during FB or boss kill, only to find one after invited they say I cant heal I'm a battle cleric. Going to start telling people I cant DD I'm a healing BM.
    If people are looking specifically for a cleric it is to heal.
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The top 3 of things that get on my nerves:
    1. Parties that help on fb19, but don't make sure the tab holder completes the quest for his weapon.
    2. Catshops, not only in west arch, but everywhere. The AH is more than enough.
    3. Invite spamming when you refused.
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. WC babbling
    2. Racist comments
    3. W.Arch "intolerable" amount of clustered Cat Shops
    4. The time it takes to set up a TT squad b:irritated
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. Beggars (Work for your own stuff like the rest of us!)
    2. Scammers ("Want to trade your Ancient Boa for my panther?")
    3. Arrogant PvPers who think they are the pride of creation just because they play on a PK server.
    4. Catshops near/on NPCs (the only people I actually wish I could PK... b:chuckle).
    5. Illiterate people spamming chat with AOL speak and ALL CAPS.
    6. People who think it's ok to post racist/sexist **** into WC just because they paid for the Teleacoustic.
    7. Spam guild invitations (Even my Lvl1 mules are getting them in Archosaur(!), some guilds must be really desperate...)
    8. Quests that make you waste your time by making you fly forth and back to the same destinations for 10 times (honestly, who created those anyway?).
    9. The fact that my Cleric spent loads of cash to level her Revive skill to L10 so that everyone can get comfortably ressed with minimum XP penalty - everyone but herself, who still needs to waste even more money on res scrolls and Angels to get the same effect...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think you guys are way to bothered by the dumbest **** ever.
    To have a total topic on how you get mad with the game just makes the sense why don't you do something else?
    Geez you all are complete nit pickers. Aww this guy didn't party me, **** this person killed a monster I was killing.
    Go do something else with you're time then.
    I think single player games are meant for half the people that posted in this topic.
    Go try Fallout 3 or something.

Not everyone has to love every aspect of the game and every person that plays the game to get enjoyment out of it. I enjoy watching basketball but think they call too many fouls and some players are way too selfish, should i stop watching it since i guess the game is not for me? I am glad for you that you have yet to get bothered once by another player, or have said, boy this feature is stupid
    b:bye
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Allow me to let you in on my little secret Lessie, you fell into my trap. You have fallen into it from the very beginning. I say things like that to draw out people like you. I wait until they post like you are here, then I report them. Gets the morons off of the forums.

oh no ! zoe will report me for... replying on topic showing how little pvp experience you have (if any) ? oh my ! b:surrender

b:laughb:laugh
    I'll stop posting your big pvp quotes (bms that stun r noobs, venos arent pet dependant, clerics that heal r noobs, etc.) - go previous page to see links - when you quit acting so **** and stop giving me quotes to show that you have absolutely no idea of what pwi pvp is.

Fail
    Try again.

I did get a gm pm to remove your name from the quotes in my sig I guess you reported'em coz you were ashamed rofl, that's your big trap?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i dislike people who act dumb. and when someone laugh at them, then report + call them morons(i could report you for calling others as morons too).
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1)I dislike winter. It's cold, there's snow and ice and sludge everywhere, and it's cold.

2)I dislike the common cold. You do everything to avoid catching up, then some moron who couldn't bother to do the same infects you with it. You know you've been infected, you can feel the cold comming on and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

3)People who don't take care of there bodies and health then complain about being sick and Ill. If you live on mcdonalds, mountain dew, cheetos and cookies don't complain about constantly being tired and sick. You deserve it.

4)Anyone who believes the world revolves around them, and acts accordingly, in any walk of life. It doesn't, you're not gods favorite little child, and when you're gone society will somehow just have to keep going without you.

5)People who say "We're praying for chris brown, he's a good kid who just made a mistake. We hope he gets through it ok". He didn't accidentally rear-end another car with his, he violently and viciously assault Rihanna. I'm not praying for him, he's not a good kid and i don't hope he gets through it. I hope he spends some serious jail time. This is not a "little" accident, stop acting like it is. He physically assaulted another human being, his girlfriend, and put her in the hospital. So stop praying for him, pray for her, and he should rot in jail.

6)The cost of playing a Cleric. Seriously now...lower the cost of MP charms for clerics or something. I don't make enough to compensate for gold MP charms i use. I simply don't make 400k a day, even running TT's. So i'm constantly bleeding money while i see BM's and such complain about the cost of repairs. Boo-hoo about your repair cost. 1 TT drop more then makes up for it, and no you're not spending 100k per TT run either. It does not, however, compensate our charms. Especially running BB. So enough with the competition on who spends more. Clerics do, end of story. Help out or shut up and let us have our few moments of complaining without you comparing your plights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1.dying
    2.being super poor
    3.getting owned in pvp by a stupid veno with phoenix
    4.draggers
    5.stupid ppl in game
    6.glitches/cheats
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1)I dislike winter. It's cold, there's snow and ice and sludge everywhere, and it's cold.

2)I dislike the common cold. You do everything to avoid catching up, then some moron who couldn't bother to do the same infects you with it. You know you've been infected, you can feel the cold comming on and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

3)People who don't take care of there bodies and health then complain about being sick and Ill. If you live on mcdonalds, mountain dew, cheetos and cookies don't complain about constantly being tired and sick. You deserve it.

4)Anyone who believes the world revolves around them, and acts accordingly, in any walk of life. It doesn't, you're not gods favorite little child, and when you're gone society will somehow just have to keep going without you.

5)People who say "We're praying for chris brown, he's a good kid who just made a mistake. We hope he gets through it ok". He didn't accidentally rear-end another car with his, he violently and viciously assault Rihanna. I'm not praying for him, he's not a good kid and i don't hope he gets through it. I hope he spends some serious jail time. This is not a "little" accident, stop acting like it is. He physically assaulted another human being, his girlfriend, and put her in the hospital. So stop praying for him, pray for her, and he should rot in jail.

6)The cost of playing a Cleric. Seriously now...lower the cost of MP charms for clerics or something. I don't make enough to compensate for gold MP charms i use. I simply don't make 400k a day, even running TT's. So i'm constantly bleeding money while i see BM's and such complain about the cost of repairs. Boo-hoo about your repair cost. 1 TT drop more then makes up for it, and no you're not spending 100k per TT run either. It does not, however, compensate our charms. Especially running BB. So enough with the competition on who spends more. Clerics do, end of story. Help out or shut up and let us have our few moments of complaining without you comparing your plights.

mages spend even more mana and die way faster
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mages spend even more mana and die way faster

1) Mages who complain they cost more to play then a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zzathenazz - Lost City
    Zzathenazz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. People who try to compare what class is more expensive (Faustinna, AndromedaB.... XD)
    2. People who use teleacoustics like they cost a single cent
    3. People who PK Lowbies.
    4. Lurers
    5. People who act like they know a lot about PvP/PvE when they don't know jack, they just pretend like they do. ((I LOVED Those quotes. I laughed for quite some time.))
    6. Summer, it's TOO HOT!
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. Players who fly, or ride right up to, a merchant with their fat huge, or blazing fire mounts, blocking everyone elses view. You are selfish and inconsiderate. Please get your lazy selves off your mount and walk up to the merchant to conduct business. Everyone else will appreciate you for it.

2. The catastrophic mess of unorganized catshops all over the place. There should be zoned areas for catshops. And even then they should be neatly placed so as to make shopping easier.

3. Catshops right on top of, or even near, NPC's. Again, the placement of these things should be zoned.

PS. Oh and did I mention players who fly, or ride right up to, a merchant with their fat huge, or blazing fire mounts, blocking everyone elses view. You are selfish and inconsiderate. Please get your lazy selves off your mount and walk up to the merchant to conduct business. Everyone else will appreciate you for it.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My list:

People who dye their fashion bright green. (That's MY color, get your own color)

People who put cat shops on top of the NPCs. (That's MY spot, get your own!)

People who complain when I kill steal at wraith events. (Those are MY wraith events, go find your own)

People who are red named on a PvE server and don't have guardian angels. (Those are MY items, but you can have them back if you ask)

People who think they just beat the game when they kill me.

People who don't know about the shift button. (I cannot be bothered to get off my mount/wings at a merchant. I paid too many coins for them. I demand that you look at them)

People who don't beg. (I demand that you beg me for coins. It makes me feel important)

Shameless fake TW bidding.

People that quote other peoples' posts in forums to argue with them.

People who read my posts.

People who should not have access to telecoustics....having access to telecoustics - Lots and lots and lots of telecoustics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Woops wrong thread :DDDDDDDD
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • nivuki
    nivuki Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my pet is on me cant use mouse to pick up droped items result is selecting my pet and graffical error that i am inside my non mountable pet
    i thing it schould be put like
    land & water non mountable pets stay behind u like of my coordinates are 200 200 22 my pet schould be +/-1m from direction you came
    200 201 22
    200 199 22
    199 200 22
    201 200 22

flying non mountable pet should fly +1 vertical and +/-1 from direction you came
    200 201 23
    200 199 23
    199 200 23
    201 200 23

PZ fix this if possable ty very very very very much
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    please try to pay attention to the dates of posts you reply to, this post for example has been dead for more than 3 months and is considered necromancy. Regarding your post, it would probably be better placed in the suggestions forum. Thanks b:victory
This discussion has been closed.