BL/RQ/GZ/ wants to merge into KandyLand?

Korumii - Lost City
Korumii - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
LOL@this thread I'm about to make. I had Pandora, Shinzoko, AND, Flamez pm me to merge into this guild. What's funny is, I'm just a member. We wont mind taking the offer but what's it for?

To take all the land and pk everyone? I can imagine that's what it would be for. Since KandyLand is a random pk guild. I'm probably spreading rumors! Who knows right? b:chuckle

Anyway, Pandora also said he loved how we took a lvl 9x with a group of 3x..... That's pretty fail.

Back on topic. We'll have to have a special talk before this happens. If you're still wondering; I am infact, still JUST a member of KandyLand...b:shutup
Post edited by Korumii - Lost City on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it is pretty impressive that a group of 3x's took down a 9x mage. at that lvl he could 1 shot any thing 5x down..hopefully. i would delete acct if i ever was 9x and got **** by a bunch of 3x
  • Korumii - Lost City
    Korumii - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    syl wrote: »
    it is pretty impressive that a group of 3x's took down a 9x mage. at that lvl he could 1 shot any thing 5x down..hopefully. i would delete acct if i ever was 9x and got **** by a bunch of 3x

My thoughts exactly
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    flamez is banned for account selling(bl leader is yoshiki) but nice try guess...
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Aw guys, you took my suggestion! This is a much better lie, but you ruined it by giving names. Flamez is banned and everyone knows Pandora won't give up RQ. But you're learning, that's good. Next time, don't use specific names so people can't instantly prove it wrong.

Also, you should have mentioned CQ so you could get your main accounts in here to comment more.
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Random PK sounds good, where I sign up??
    This is a warning b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol, Korumii b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Random PK sounds good, where I sign up??

www.RQclan.com b:thanks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    www.RQclan.com b:thanks b:victory

I don't think he meant a guild that fails
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Isowen - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I don't think he meant a guild that fails

He was talking about random PK. You can say we fail at keeping our lands (which most of us don't care about), but at PKing we don't fail... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    He was talking about random PK. You can say we fail at keeping our lands (which most of us don't care about), but at PKing we don't fail... b:bye

lmao, you can say you don't care that your land is being molested by other guilds but it's clear to see that you guys do care. You bring it up everytime. As if I care how you feel about my guild taking your land. b:chuckle

P.S. I don't care
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Land is a burden when you are fighting so many tw's a week, wastes charms, wastes money for pots, etc. If it were only one or two a week they would be worth it because lets face it, they are loads of fun win or lose. Frankly, i'd rather have my charms available for pk
    b:bye
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lmao, you can say you don't care that your land is being molested by other guilds but it's clear to see that you guys do care. You bring it up everytime. As if I care how you feel about my guild taking your land. b:chuckle

P.S. I don't care

We bring it up every time? It was you that started about us "failing", and the only area I could think of that we are failing is at keeping our land, so you brought it up yourself, not me... Anyways, I really don't care and I don't care that you don't care if I care or not. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I like my increasing 2m salary a week b:thanks
    where's your salary? into pandora's armors b:shutup
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    where's your salary?
    G6/G7 stones, Dolls, hieros and piggy emotes.

Next.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Sad, sounds like you need to be paid in order to stay in a guild. Until i can use pwi gold to buy myself a bottle of whiskey, i'll be just fine without itb:pleased
    b:bye
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That's pretty awesome, a bunch for 3x **** a 9x. Wished I was there to witness it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This may be the best troll thread I've ever witnessed.

Who'd you kill with 3xs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Pandora has expensive armor now?

and you get 1/5 of the new salary when your guild gets new land? sounds like your guild is the one with money handling issues.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pandora has expensive armor now?

and you get 1/5 of the new salary when your guild gets new land? sounds like your guild is the one with money handling issues.

noob 2m increasing salary means his salary is 2m and its going up stop trying to grasp at straws.

About Pandora's armor. He hasnt spent a cent on the game, he is a mage therefore not useful to farm money via hh. How else besides guild funds do u then get +4 gears?

Not saying its a bad thing tho since gz seem to love to focus him like idiots having good armor means they have to waste more time and people to take him down thus fail more at tw overall.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This may be the best troll thread I've ever witnessed.

Who'd you kill with 3xs?

It was Pyrocide, apparently.

They all fail for not getting a screenshot but judging by the amount of laughing on vent at the time, it could actually be true.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    noob 2m increasing salary means his salary is 2m and its going up stop trying to grasp at straws.

About Pandora's armor. He hasnt spent a cent on the game, he is a mage therefore not useful to farm money via hh. How else besides guild funds do u then get +4 gears?

Not saying its a bad thing tho since gz seem to love to focus him like idiots having good armor means they have to waste more time and people to take him down thus fail more at tw overall.

my bad. I read it as "increasing my salary 2m per week."

And you know that it's possible for non-venos to make in game coins right?
    I'm a 78 archer and have about 3/4 of a Herc saved up. Haven't spent a dime on the game either.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Didnt mention other classes said mage. Mage=hard to get in hh which is the main sorce of funds for 9x. Judging from pandora's gear pre-90 and his pvp record he didnt save much lol.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • TeraPattrick - Lost City
    TeraPattrick - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    my bad. I read it as "increasing my salary 2m per week."

And you know that it's possible for non-venos to make in game coins right?
    I'm a 78 archer and have about 3/4 of a Herc saved up. Haven't spent a dime on the game either.

lvl 80 archer with pheonix, herc, and fashion. spent about $20 real money. never had salary. just played smart.

what is this salary? people pay you to join thier faction? i would wonder what they wanted in return.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what is this salary? people pay you to join thier faction? i would wonder what they wanted in return.

Salary is NOT for being in the guild, salary is for assistance of TW. If they do not assist, they receive no salary.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ok first off, Fiery is an original member of CQ since CB before we even had a shred of land. He was out of the guild many times but for beneficial reasons such as information. It also means he's still in CQ without being in CQ.

I know the money hungry people in CQ. There the ones that do everything you tell them to do even when you don't have a rank b:chuckle
    And besides, the majority of money Fiery has gained is more than what salary has to offer him.

Edited: Salary is a reward to the hard working guildies that put their hieros on the line.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Heh, I'm actually kinda surprised nobody knows where Pandora's armor came from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009

shows how much u depend on it.

there are plenty of ways to make decent gears without HH or TW gears. Mats, herbs, crafting, setting up overpriced tele stones at vol 29. Those are just some examples, and then there are the little secrets added ingame each week that just arent included on patch notes b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009

there are plenty of ways to make decent gears without HH or TW gears. Mats, herbs, crafting, setting up overpriced tele stones at vol 29. Those are just some examples, and then there are the little secrets added ingame each week that just arent included on patch notes b:shutup

GET BACK TO WORK.
    I'm not paying you to chit chat b:dirty
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

So Pandora dug flowers and rocks until his gear was all +4?

OH OKAY
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If by flowers and rocks you mean Kyri and by dug you mean traded, then yes.

It's all over the BLT's public flame section, go check it out.