a full NPC poor BM..lolz

Kalister - Sanctuary
Kalister - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
hey i wuz wondering since i don't spend real $$ and just rely(spell it rite?) on hard work such as MAT. selling and stuff. wuld i ever be able to afford those TT and uber awsome weps. or because i dont throw down real money i'll never be able to afford them? can i really afford most of the things i want and NEED by just good ol' fashion hard work in game? or will i be just a poor NPC wearing Blademaster for the rest of my days? BTW i'm jobless and got all the time in the world..b:victory
OH EHM JEE!!! NO SIG!!! b:shocked
Post edited by Kalister - Sanctuary on

Comments

• perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey i wuz wondering since i don't spend real $$ and just rely(spell it rite?) on hard work such as MAT. selling and stuff. wuld i ever be able to afford those TT and uber awsome weps. or because i dont throw down real money i'll never be able to afford them? can i really afford most of the things i want and NEED by just good ol' fashion hard work in game? or will i be just a poor NPC wearing Blademaster for the rest of my days? BTW i'm jobless and got all the time in the world..b:victory

lol, yeah you can do well in this game without spending real money. You'll need alot of in-game coin though, so be prepared to spend alot of your time selling eqs/mats etc for profit to other players.
  • Chrystea - Sanctuary
    Chrystea - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    TT and uber gear in general comes lvl60+ and more like 90+ so it's like far away ^^

You don't need to cash shop to get the best gear. Just grind like a mad man when your out of quests. That should come in the 40s.

And coins get a great boost later on, you won't know what to do with your money :)
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I suggest you get yourself a money-making veno as an alt.

If you got all the time in the world and a veno, you're pretty much set. Possibly bored.. but set.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.