Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Options
dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
*GULP*

Apologies in advance but server maintenance has been postponed and will be conducted at a later date this week - specifically this Thursday (Feb. 12) from 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. Pacific.

Upon restoration of service your client will download and install a new patch.
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Title: Patch Notes Version 77
    Date: 2009-02-12

Patch Version 77
    Released: 02-11-2009

Event:

Valentine’s Day - See the Valentines Day Event page located here.

Spring Festival

The New Years Elders have gone home for the holidays and will not be returning. Still have some Jiaozi coins in your inventory? Have no worries here is what you can do:

Blabber Mouth is still in North Archosaur to take any remaining Jiaozi coins off your hands. He will still turn them into firecrackers.

A new NPC, Archosaur Veteran, has appeared in North Archosaur in place of the Nien Beast for you to trade your firecrackers into Broken Red Paper. Please note that you will receive less Broken Red Paper than you would have if used on the Nien Beast.

The Temple NPCs are still there so you can turn in your Broken Red Paper for festival items.

Blabber Mouth, Urban Patrol, and The Temple NPCs will remain on the servers for a week to help you finish any of these loose ends.

Cash Shop

New Fashion Items:

Male
    Helmsley Overcoat
    Helmsley Trousers
    Helmsley Boots

Female
    Duke Rose’s Gloves
    Duke Rose’s Skirt
    Duke Rose’s Top
    Duke Rose’s Boots

Vixen Wrap
    Leather Bracelet
    Dorothy Gales

Marriage Sale

The Bride and Groom packs are now on sale for a limited time!

Bug Fixes:

Fixed the Scarlet Arena and Love in Archosaur system messages.

Updated various skill tooltips.

Soon, the Light is now correctly named Chromatic Healing Beam.

The rename pet max character description is now correct (max char 8).

Fixed an issue where the One Star Robe of the Cosmos was displaying as a Two Star Robe of the Cosmos thus leading users to believe they had 2 ☆☆Robe of the Cosmos for the level 8 Armor Donation quest.

Scaled down the Warsoul Spirit so that players can now speak to it from the front.

Other:

Removed the Cube of Fate Arena. Don't worry it'll be back. :)

Added a new Cube of Fate Badge manufacturing feature. Speak to the Room 1 Teleport Master to view the new items.

Auction house filter has been updated.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well at least I don't have to get up in the morning then... ESO here I come! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well at least I don't have to get up in the morning then... ESO here I come! b:thanks

pfft, P-Dub mo'betta b:victory
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Cool, more exp for me.
    :)
    EDIT:Also, are you about ready to tell us, when you'll be ready to give us more information on charm packs?
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kantorek wrote: »
    Reserved for Trolling... er.. patch notes. b:bye

I get it ;3

Charm Packs pelase?
    Back.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow is every patch youve gotten in the last month+ bugged?

and thirded for wtf update on charm packs........ .......... ......................
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charm packs will become available again when sales of charms at current prices declines, and not before... sadly :-(

I've switched from spending $$ to buying with in-game gold.. hopefully that helps speed up the return.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiralia - Sanctuary
    Kiralia - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've switched from spending $$ to buying with in-game gold.. hopefully that helps speed up the return.

erm I hate to break it to you but all that means is that someone else is spending real money to supply you for in game money....the same amount still being spent in cashshop just coming from a different pocket.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yes, I realize this... but if enough people stop buying charms then I won't be able to buy them in-game either and maybe PWI will give us packs back.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanae - Lost City
    Lanae - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Which will in turn help me to get my super inventory stone ^^ I hope >.<
    I may not approve of what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death ~ Voltaire

I may be a gamer.
    I may be a man.
    But first and foremost, I am a father.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WTF new years elders dissapeared with no patch, self termination sequence went off? SAY SOMETHING GMS >.>
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charm,

Packs charm packs charm packs charm packs, charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm Packs?

Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs; charm packs charm packs charm packs.

Charm packs: "Charm packs charm packs charm packs" charm packs charm packs.

Charm packs,
    -Charm packs
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Omg Where Did The Elders Go
    Bring Them Back Wtf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    forget the elders, where did the npc for trading in the jiaozi coins gob:cry
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    forget the elders, where did the npc for trading in the jiaozi coins gob:cry

^^this is the most important part
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charm,

Packs charm packs charm packs charm packs, charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm Packs?

Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs; charm packs charm packs charm packs.

Charm packs: "Charm packs charm packs charm packs" charm packs charm packs.

Charm packs,
    -Charm packs
    Charm packs charm packs charm packs, charm packs.

Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs - CHARM PACKS CHARM PACKS, charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm packs charm packs charm packs! Charm.... packs.

Charm packs!
  • darkhellfire
    darkhellfire Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hate to say it but the stupidity of PW is gettin a little high now that it aint even funny. You botch up a patch to remove the x-mas event and to put in smart clothes for male and females yet ur patch removes charm packs when u said there permanent and then edit that info as u see fit.

Secondly u made everyone wait around yesterday for the nein beast that never showed, cost sum of us money to get as many coins to trade in the papers to get as much out of the last day of the event and botch that up completely.

Now we have a new npc that will give me 6 papers for 26 normal firecrackers and im not supposed to be annoyed at this?!

Point being PWI's stupidity is increasing and further more when tryin to contact a gm at least WOW gm's get bk to u in 5 mins and there in game, its no wonder why World of warcraft has 11+ million users and PWI has only 7000+ users.

Answer: WOW staff and gms actually care about their users evidently PWI does not, just the users money. Your like those morons runnin the banks making a meek apology for screwin up the economy. Sort it out pls
  • Death_Jest - Sanctuary
    Death_Jest - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Omg Where Did The Elders Go
    Bring Them Back Wtf

where the elders go?

like all other elders would go to.....

Cemetary lol
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ** Sings **

You need not always weep and mourn,
    Let the Elders gooo !
    And do these quest chains forlorn,
    Let the Elders gooo !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those of you wondering about the Spring Festival Events, I have posted an update here.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kantorek wrote: »
    For those of you wondering about the Spring Festival Events, I have posted an update here.

That's great Kantorek.

Now about those charm packs...?
    I like pie
  • darkhellfire
    darkhellfire Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    gee arent u great u gave us less back for what we worked for. 20 of those coins give bk 5 or 6 papers, so my 26 fire crackers only give me bk 6 papers still, u cost me 180k for 100 coins and thats all i get bk for the last day of event....your full of **** PWI thnx for wastin 8 hours of my time
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    gee arent u great u gave us less back for what we worked for. 20 of those coins give bk 5 or 6 papers, so my 26 fire crackers only give me bk 6 papers still, u cost me 180k for 100 coins and thats all i get bk for the last day of event....your full of **** PWI thnx for wastin 8 hours of my time

be glad you got anything at all.
    Back.
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

not their problem you decided to buy up 100 coins.
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Did anyone mention the charm packs ?
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charm packs charm packs charm packs, charm packs.

Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs - CHARM PACKS CHARM PACKS, charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm packs charm packs charm packs! Charm.... packs.

Charm packs!

Charm packs charm packs charm packs, (charm packs charm packs) charm packs charm packs. Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs...b:chuckle. Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm packs? Charm packs charm packs charm packs...charm packs, charm packs.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charm packs charm packs charm packs, (charm packs charm packs) charm packs charm packs. Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs...b:chuckle. Charm packs charm packs charm packs charm packs. Charm packs? Charm packs charm packs charm packs...charm packs, charm packs.

QFT (and seconded) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plumperella - Sanctuary
    Plumperella - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    erm well the servers are still up and its 1:30 cst which is 11:30 pst , did you postpone todays server maintenance?
    b:mischievous Shawn Strickland
  • MarrokBran - Heavens Tear
    MarrokBran - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    uummm well...it is scheduled for tonight I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mercyt's Husband ☺friendly☻ helpful ♥ non-warring faction
  • Plumperella - Sanctuary
    Plumperella - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    heh , yes I did not see the 1 am thing. Of course one mans morning is another womans eveningb:laugh
    b:mischievous Shawn Strickland