What do i get from marriage

Aleriion - Heavens Tear
Aleriion - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
What specific items/skills/privalges/disadvantages ;) do i get from being married?
Post edited by Aleriion - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Quileute - Lost City
    Quileute - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ^_^ I just got married a week ago. Six days, actually.

Anyways. All you get for certain are the clothing items, and 10 random wedding items (Wedding Candies, Wine, Triumph Coins).

Other than that, the only perk to your marriage is your spouses name above your head. If you have 7 Wedding Wine, you can trade it in and re-do your daily once. You don't get anything extra, no double exp, etc.

In the end, my spouse and I just sold everything we got, and splurged on well-needed charms and skills.
  • crashsmoke
    crashsmoke Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What specific items/skills/privalges/disadvantages ;) do i get from being married?

You get the regular btching, and a whole lifetime of suffering... Oh! u meant in the game, in that case i wouldn't know b:laugh
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    crashsmoke wrote: »
    You get the regular btching, and a whole lifetime of suffering... Oh! u meant in the game, in that case i wouldn't know b:laugh

naw... its more or less the same... LOL
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I believe you get Bonus exp when married couples grind together. Forgot how much, maybe 5%.