Best Place To Grind At Lvl 65+

Haza - Heavens Tear
Haza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
b:spithey all, i am a LVL 66 <almost lvl 67> Sword Bm i was wondering if there is anyother place where i can grind easliy and get good exp,

Im kinda sick of the swamp because of all magic mobs b:cry so any info would be nice =)

b:thanks
Post edited by Haza - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It doesn't exactly get you out of the swamp, but try the air mob spinewraiths. Their magic attack is less annoying than most of the things in the swamp. A lot of the time it is an irrelevant debuff (slows casting time ?). And, you can get the guard quest for them to add rep to your reward for killing them. The only real problem is that they tend to form a dense mass in the middle of their space if left alone too long so it is easy to end up with a lot of them aggroing on you at once if you are not careful. Dropping from the sky here unfortunately puts you in the area of the hydrolaces.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
  • Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    At your level, the best place for you to grind up to around level 74 or so would be just north of the village of naught. You will want to equip a charm (or have loads of pots) and grind on clam scouts. They are a purely physical mob. Here is the information page for the clam scouts:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/7061