Any benefits from merriage?

Options
Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I heard that you get some sort of wedding cloths if you get merried, is that true? ...and if so, do they look good? Also do you get any other benefits from getting merried?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mikel_oru - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Masofad - Sanctuary
    Masofad - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont know what you get if you get merried, but if you get married you get a wedding pack which includes wedding clothes and quite a few goodies you can use for various things in game.

About the clothes.. The male wedding clothes look absolutely cack, looks like a sack you put on to cover an oversized tumour around your waist, though the female wedding dress is very pretty :)
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hahaha thanks for the info about that.. tumour :P

In order to get merried do I need to do some sort of a quest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In order to get merried do I need to do some sort of a quest?

Depends.. does getting a job count as a quest?

All you need is money.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Depends.. does getting a job count as a quest

Counts as a "sort of quest". How much money do I need and wich NPC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LoL, The Matchmaker in arch marries you. It is either 30 bucks RL money or 3mil coin...about. the guys outfit sucks bottom. The females is not so bad, but i would not call it nice. you get a variety pack of wedding wine, some coin and some candy, the candy if eaten gives you 20 rep each, the coin is worth 99,999 if you sell it back to an NPC. you can change the wine over to coin or to candy..your choice, i think it is a total of 10 items besides the outfit.

Ok, And rumor has it, that if you are squaded with your "spouse" you get an XP bonus of 50% while killing..I have not tested this rumor, but thats what I hear.
  • MarrokBran - Heavens Tear
    MarrokBran - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok, And rumor has it, that if you are squaded with your "spouse" you get an XP bonus of 50% while killing..I have not tested this rumor, but thats what I hear.

The Rumor is false BTW. You dont gain any extra exp by squading with your spouse. On the up side, You get fewer random request to carry people, always a plus, and my wife gets fewer guys hitting on her, which was one her her main reasons for disliking the game at first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mercyt's Husband ☺friendly☻ helpful ♥ non-warring faction
  • Masofad - Sanctuary
    Masofad - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ^^heh, you're wife is lucky then, mine still gets hit on lol

<<oh and btw, incase you're wondering, I have a male character, which is the one which is married. Just in case my message made no sense :)
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    woot im gettin hitched jus for da hell of it oh and cuz i hav money to spendb:laugh
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I heard that you get some sort of wedding cloths if you get merried, is that true? ...and if so, do they look good? Also do you get any other benefits from getting merried?

lol you get married of course!!