My Build?

Silphe - Lost City
Silphe - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
I kinda went into some kinda wacked out build, and am just wondering if its any good...

STR: 63
DEX: 48
MAG: 6 (Accidentally clicked it instead of DEX. Eh, it's just one point. >>)
VIT: 13

I was just wondering what I should do next? I went for Axe/Fist, then changed to Sword/Fist, and now I don't know what I'll do... Help?
Post edited by Silphe - Lost City on

Comments

• Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    your fine, your build is fine, i would recommend you choose a single path right now, just cause the sp and $$ cost is too high to run a dual path at your level. but with the allocations you have, you should be able to go sword or fist with no real issue. it looks to me you can wear heavy if you so choose, just pick a single weapon and follow the stats that weapon needs, so just watch for when your next one is available and allocate your point accordingly. if you choose fists, you may run into a problem with wearing heavy, i know several fisties who go Light, but I am sword, so i dont know much about all that
  • Silphe - Lost City
    Silphe - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Okay, thanks. I'll go sword like this:

5 STR, 5 STR, 3 DEX, 2 STR.
  • Flyieaf - Heavens Tear
    Flyieaf - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Right now I just started over I was running sword/spear not good combo i just started over sword/fist using the build 2 dex 2 str 1 vit you have goo hp and enough stats for fists and swords and plus side is you will have higher evasion accuracy and critical % compared to other bms im just bsically a PWI rogue
  • Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear
    Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if you choose fists, you may run into a problem with wearing heavy, i know several fisties who go Light, but I am sword, so i dont know much about all that
    >.>
    Right now I just started over I was running sword/spear not good combo i just started over sword/fist using the build 2 dex 2 str 1 vit you have goo hp and enough stats for fists and swords and plus side is you will have higher evasion accuracy and critical % compared to other bms im just bsically a PWI rogue

Im at lvl 52 and have 8%...yup life's goodb:victory