Batle Pet

Bobimaster - Heavens Tear
Bobimaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Is there any battle pet for all classes? Which one is it? I pay even 100mil for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
never give up! If you can look in the future never look back!
Post edited by Bobimaster - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Nope. Here's a list of all the available all class pets though, as well as the amount of veno pets needed to make them.
    b:dirty
  • Bobimaster - Heavens Tear
    Bobimaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    but they don"T help me in combat b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never give up! If you can look in the future never look back!
  • Darksorrow - Heavens Tear
    Darksorrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They don't allow all classes to have a battle pet. Venomancer is the battle-pet using class & the class is balanced around the fact that they have a battle pet (meaning without a battle pet, they're really only a half-powered class). Every other job is balanced to be on par with a Veno+battle-pet.
  • walkingthepath
    walkingthepath Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Personally, I've found the Venomancer to be quite an able class on her own. On a whim, I actually started using the Tauroc Angler I finally managed to tame, and was able to take down 13th level enemies south of Broken Bridge Village. Enemies like Acrimonic Cactopod, Kuhu, and the something-or-other Bowman Firstclass.

I ended up in Wolf Totem Valley, taking out Bitter Wolves, and Scout Lynxuses (Linxii?). All I had to do was Alt+1, once I had my target, or use my ranged spell to initiate combat, and Tauroc would rush to engage (I had him set to Attack mode). I then split my attentions between Heal Pet and Venomous Scarab until it was over.

Why is this significant?

...I was level 8 at the time.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Personally, I've found the Venomancer to be quite an able class on her own. On a whim, I actually started using the Tauroc Angler I finally managed to tame, and was able to take down 13th level enemies south of Broken Bridge Village. Enemies like Acrimonic Cactopod, Kuhu, and the something-or-other Bowman Firstclass.

I ended up in Wolf Totem Valley, taking out Bitter Wolves, and Scout Lynxuses (Linxii?). All I had to do was Alt+1, once I had my target, or use my ranged spell to initiate combat, and Tauroc would rush to engage (I had him set to Attack mode). I then split my attentions between Heal Pet and Venomous Scarab until it was over.

Why is this significant?

...I was level 8 at the time.

umm hmm 5 lvls higher than u and u killed it...i think all classes can kill a mob that is 5 lvls higher then them, which is why u see lvl 7x's grinding butterflies that are 8x and aoe pt's grinding mobs that are 7-10 lvls higher then them. venos have an easier time with grinding due to not needing hp pots really and the whole mp to hp conversion thing, but all classes have the ability to kill monsters that are much higher lvls then them.

btw to OP- if there was such an all class battle pet, y have the venomancer class? we might as well give the ability to heal others to everyone, or let all classes u xbow/slingshot, or let all classes cast spells. battle pets are what makes a veno....a veno