How does +EXP on equipments work?

Uranas - Lost City
Uranas - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Like the title said, any idea?

For example, EXP+1%, how much does it affect? I couldn't see anything significance.

Thanks for commenting~hehe
Post edited by Uranas - Lost City on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You get 1% more exp per monster than you normally would. 1% is basically nothing. So if the monster you killed gives you 400 exp normally, you would get 404 with that 1%.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You get 1% more exp per monster than you normally would. 1% is basically nothing. So if the monster you killed gives you 400 exp normally, you would get 404 with that 1%.

It does add up though. I have 6%+ exp increase along with grinding with exp scroll those hours of the 6% rlly do add up in the long run.
    Just like picking up the coin that mobs drop.
    4 extra exp is still something man.
    Even an extra 1% adds up, you may think its nothing but rlly it does.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It does add up though. I have 6%+ exp increase along with grinding with exp scroll those hours of the 6% rlly do add up in the long run.
    Just like picking up the coin that mobs drop.
    4 extra exp is still something man.
    Even an extra 1% adds up, you may think its nothing but rlly it does.

OMG I really don't understand why people don't take the time to pick up their drops. Especially Venos, that one really baffles me. You have a pet, send it to attack and go pick up your loot.

Anyway, back on topic: Hell yeah it adds up. You also need to think of it this way: Is it really going to slow you down to take off that belt with +X Vit and put on a ring with +Xexp% ?
  • Chirinide - Heavens Tear
    Chirinide - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey i always pick up my money, don't put everyone in the same bag!! b:angryb:chuckle

anyway.... for experience i know those things are really worth it, also, were can i get an accesory like that? cause i've had drops of all kinds but never something that adds up exp%
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You'll get a necklace for the quest "Lady Wraith" that start near orchid temple and they all have +1% xp (at lvl28, you may have started this already and can complete it, though you'll need a boy to carry you up to Heaven's Tear or wait til lvl 30).

And Daerys wasn't saying all venos, just that she couldn't understand the ones that don't =) Which I can't either!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    edited February 2009
    You'll get a necklace for the quest "Lady Wraith" that start near orchid temple and they all have +1% xp (at lvl28, you may have started this already and can complete it, though you'll need a boy to carry you up to Heaven's Tear or wait til lvl 30).

And Daerys wasn't saying all venos, just that she couldn't understand the ones that don't =) Which I can't either!

thanks, yeah i already started that quest, gotta go to get reward lol xD anyway, why would i need a boy to carry me?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hehe yeah I wasn't saying all Venos, we just have such an easy time moving on to the next mob it doesn't make any sense not to take .1 seconds to hit your loot button. As for the +exp gear, Lady Wraiths necklace is the only quest reward I've run across so far, at +1%, but with a little time on the AH and some luck you can find all sorts of +exp% gear for reasonable prices. It really does help. On that note, I'm off to do my 2 new quests b:cry grinding here I come b:surrender
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love my Headless Horseman set. In total it gives +6% exp. I'm also still on the lookout for some +exp% rings to equip when grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thanks, yeah i already started that quest, gotta go to get reward lol xD anyway, why would i need a boy to carry me?

The Ladywraith quest has about a million steps to it, including a couple of bosses. At one point, you need to go to Heaven's Tear, which is a floating city, high above the ground. The only way to get there is to fly, and a Veno doesn't get the ability to fly until level 30 - so if you don't want to wait, you need to be carried; and only male characters can carry others (and they can only carry female characters).
    edited February 2009
    The Ladywraith quest has about a million steps to it, including a couple of bosses. At one point, you need to go to Heaven's Tear, which is a floating city, high above the ground. The only way to get there is to fly, and a Veno doesn't get the ability to fly until level 30 - so if you don't want to wait, you need to be carried; and only male characters can carry others (and they can only carry female characters).

wooooooooooooooooooooow... that just for a little +1% exp thingy?! holy ****... meh, i'm almost 29 i'll just wait
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That Ladywraith quest chain also gives nice rep as well as some fairly good XP for the level :).