Heh First Veno...Be Nice

Nevarya - Sanctuary
Nevarya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
Okay, i heard a little rumor that you can give pets to other people as a veno. Well is it true? What pets can you give? How do you give them to other people? Sorry to sound like a newbie....b:sad
Post edited by Nevarya - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Adultery - Heavens Tear
    Adultery - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm not sure what you mean, it could be one of two things:

1) Regular Veno pets. You can give these to anyone, but only Veno's at the same level as the pet will be able to hatch it and use it. (Pets can only be traded in egg form.)

2) All-class pets. These are pets, similar to several Veno pets in appearance, that all classes can summon and have follow them. However, these are for aesthetic purposes only - they don't deal damage/attack.

To make an all-class pet you have to collect several of one or numerous from the same species of the Veno version and combine them together. It's a little hard to explain from scratch, but I can link you to a thread in this forum that explains it far better than I ever could.

[All-Class Pets]
  • Nadiarya - Sanctuary
    Nadiarya - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I asked because my bf who's playing a barb. was wondering if he could have a pet.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I asked because my bf who's playing a barb. was wondering if he could have a pet.

Yes he can and the link above explained how u can make one. They are called all-class pets but they will not attack with him. The attacking pets are for venos only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...