is it me or population just..?

2»

Comments

• Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More likely the fact is I've already been on that server, found out how much LC players suck and deleted my characters. The fact that you level so fast proves you are not that big on pvp because if you were, none of you would ever level past 30.

Yet once again Zoe opens her mouth and proves beyond any shadow of a doubt what a complete moron she is while confirming that she has no clue of the "politics" nor the gameplay that occurs on the PVP server.

Now kindly go away carebear and stop speaking of things that you clearly have no clue about. FTW
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If I want PvP, I'm going to PvP. PvE has NO factor in anything. Doing PvE on a PvP server is pretty darn stupid. If the game was really about pvp on that server, you'd all start at level 105. You guys clearly like pve more than a pve server player ever could considering you level so fast.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If I want PvP, I'm going to PvP. PvE has NO factor in anything. Doing PvE on a PvP server is pretty darn stupid. If the game was really about pvp on that server, you'd all start at level 105. You guys clearly like pve more than a pve server player ever could considering you level so fast.

She's trolling b:shutup
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No, if you would have read the entire thread. The big kahoona said this.

The Population is going UP not DOWN. Which has made PWI to upgrade it's servers to handle more ppl.

Hmm, I don't think he quite said that....
    xarfox wrote: »
    Over the past several months a large number of new players have been joining PWI and increasing the overall population.

We recently upgraded our servers and increased the capacity that each server can hold.

The end result is that all servers are now at a lower percentage of capacity, which is why you aren't seeing "high" as often as you did before. :)

Nope. He only says there are new players and notes the tautology that new players increase the population. Of course, since nobody ever leaves (at least in the sense the company would have to report if they made financial reports), I guess this is a defensible official company line.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No, if you would have read the entire thread. The big kahoona said this.

The Population is going UP not DOWN. Which has made PWI to upgrade it's servers to handle more ppl.

My guess is the server population is going up, but the number of players is down. if you have noticed, most catshops in arch are blue names. and a lots of noobs I meet in the low level area are actually alts.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The servers, by name, are set up wrong. PvE is where you kill monsters, pvp is where you kill players. The fact that you kill monsters at all makes it a pve server regardless of what anyone says. If it was set up based on the name, you would level up on pve server and go to pvp server later on, however pvp server would just be a big open area where you can pk all day.
    Main characters
  • Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The servers, by name, are set up wrong. PvE is where you kill monsters, pvp is where you kill players. The fact that you kill monsters at all makes it a pve server regardless of what anyone says. If it was set up based on the name, you would level up on pve server and go to pvp server later on, however pvp server would just be a big open area where you can pk all day.

Zoe, STFU you idiot. I'm feel sorry for you that you have so few friends and no life that you have to come here and troll and demonstrate your complete misunderstanding of MMORPG dynamics and gameplay just so someone will interact with you. As for myself, I'm done feeding the troll.....you're responses and statements are idiotic at best and incomprehensible at worst. And to be perfectly honest, you're just simply not worth the wasted effort to respond to beyond this.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Funny how you LC players like to brag at how you play on a pvp server, however when the truth comes out that its not really a pvp server at all, due to the fact that it has monsters, you go crazy with insults. Leveling up on a real pvp server would involve killing players for exp.
    Main characters
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Funny how you LC players like to brag at how you play on a pvp server, however when the truth comes out that its not really a pvp server at all, due to the fact that it has monsters, you go crazy with insults. Leveling up on a real pvp server would involve killing players for exp.
    In a way, I kill players for EXP, a lot of reds drop crusade order pages. b:laugh
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    In a way, I kill players for EXP, a lot of reds drop crusade order pages. b:laugh

Well that's one way to do it. b:laugh
    Main characters
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Nraht Apparently u can get third fairies at 101 or something now a friend from oracle was telling me a few people have it there. Not sure about the reliability of this claim tho. Also u will note right now 3rd fairy gives u nothing other than a different looking fairy. If u do define ed-game as the best possible gear then its 99/100 as hh99 and rank 8 require these levels and as of yet there is nothing in the game better. You may say this is lv99/100 but i will point out i said "9x and end-game" showing i do not consider 9x as end-game although u will find for most it is.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Nraht Apparently u can get third fairies at 101 or something now a friend from oracle was telling me a few people have it there. Not sure about the reliability of this claim tho. Also u will note right now 3rd fairy gives u nothing other than a different looking fairy. If u do define ed-game as the best possible gear then its 99/100 as hh99 and rank 8 require these levels and as of yet there is nothing in the game better. You may say this is lv99/100 but i will point out i said "9x and end-game" showing i do not consider 9x as end-game although u will find for most it is.

yes MY-EN has the patch to get the 3rd fairy at 101. gonna take a while for me to get there b:laugh
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    But it doesnt...

Despite all our pvp we are still higher level, how does it feel?

Also out of curiosity when are u going to lose this LC hate of yours Zoe and just admit it isnt a bunch of high levels killing noobs. Maybe even come and see for urself? Or is getting a feel for the server and realizing how much bull you've been spouting against ur morals?

oh so its just you that goes around pking level 60s?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Over the past several months a large number of new players have been joining PWI and increasing the overall population.

We recently upgraded our servers and increased the capacity that each server can hold.

The end result is that all servers are now at a lower percentage of capacity, which is why you aren't seeing "high" as often as you did before. :)

Well, your "upgrade" was a failure.

Since around the period of Xmas, a lot of people are getting those freaking "server error, please log in again" (or something like that) messages.

I never had this error before that, and now I'm getting it almost every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh