Zen Purchase Question & Suggestions

jalenstar4ever
jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
My question.

For initial users, what is the approximate waiting period before our accounts are credited with purchased zen?

If I may offer a few suggestions.

1. Give us a clearer time period by which to expect our accounts to be credited. Currently, the information given in this regard is very vague. It is understood that verification may take some time, but if we are given a time period we can better plan our purchases according to that expected waiting period.

2. Update your zen purchase instructions to indicate the process about checking our email for the 2 hour verification notice. Many may wait for the zen's to become available not realizing that we have to verify our purchase via an email response within an allotted two hour time limit, otherwise the purchase will be rescinded.

3. Wouldn't "Pending" be a more appropriate term to appear under the "Detail" category on our account page when waiting for the zen credits? The current term of "suspended" can be quite confusing. It can easily be misconstrued as the transaction has been denied, or that there was somehow something wrong with the transaction.

You may have already provided the above information somewhere in your website. If so please forgive my oversight. I only offer them in the event they are useful as a means to possibly improve the efficiency of your operation and your already outstanding customer service.

BTW, your game rocks !!! :)
Post edited by jalenstar4ever on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what is the approximate waiting period before our accounts are credited with purchased zen?
    For payment through Paypal or Google Checkout, Shnuggles says :
    All transactions that come in to Perfect World Entertainment have the possibility of being suspended. Every first time buyer will have their payment suspended as well. This is not to upset our customer but to protect them and their funding source. When you see the status of your transaction in the ZEN wallet change to "suspended", just give us up to 30 minutes and you should see the ZEN in your account. If you need any further assistance, you can reach the billing department by going to the ticketing system at http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing and sign in to get the full list of ticket options. When sending tickets to us, you should receive a response within the next 24 hours.
    If your payment method and payment profile do not match, there will be further delays and a message sent to your e-mail account.

Other payment methods may be faster (Ultimate Game Card) or slower (sending a check through the mail tends to take a bit, depending on local mail services).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]