Are you playing?

Options
shirayukie
shirayukie Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I want to know if any of the major guilds CQ,BLT and RQ will be playing the new mmo ESO? If so will you being creating new guilds for it?
Post edited by shirayukie on

Comments

• fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What's ESO?

Quick, answer before this thread gets deleted!
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ESO is Ether Saga Online, the newest title being released by Perfect World Entertainment. You can learn more about it at www.perfectworld.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    shirayukie wrote: »
    I want to know if any of the major guilds CQ,BLT and RQ will be playing the new mmo ESO? If so will you being creating new guilds for it?

I don't know about all of them, but you made me curious so I checked it out.

Got my beta key. mmorpg.com doesn't make you jump through hoops to get one. No having to exchange forum gold (or buy gold) to get a beta key - you just join and scroll down on the homepage to the banners for offers - ESO is the middle one.

Beta starts on the Feb 10 and mmorpg.com stillover 4k beta keys left.

It looks cute. Depending on how the beta goes I may recommend it to some folks I know with younger (8-12 yrs) children who they don't want playing the more adult games.

Thanks for bringing it up, although I pass by it on the PWI home site I never dropped in to look.
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i dont really think they will be~ cuz i think that game was made and focussed more to the younger age and i dont think RQ well i hope not anyways will have much fun picking on little 12 year olds or younger even though.. there are a couple in PWI