Top Ten

2»

Comments

• Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'll play:

1.) Cheaper - One of the first I met, way back around level 15. Quested together nonstop until we reached level 30 to become the first two human race characters with flying mounts in HT. Quested up until the day I stopped playing. Super cool guy but super lazy.

2.) Wargasm - Joined his guild at the time, Radiance, to join forces against Empire. Too bad he joined Empire himself after I quit playing. If it weren't for him I never would have been leader of Elysium and never met so many great people.

3.) Aurellius - Real nice guy and leader of Genesis. Always advertising free soda and something random in World Chat. Fun and kind-hearted. Great leader and great person.

4.) June - Was Vice leader of Radiance way back in the day. Became leader later on. Truly understanding person with lots of smarts and cared about everyone, not only her guild members.

5.) Julz - Wonderful person who did a great job leading Evolution and always fun to have in a party. Too bad she quit too.

6.) HotDOG (HD) - Little did I know the guy Cheaper and I always saw when questing before level 30 (whose funny face and over sized head we always laughed about in secret) would end up mentoring me on how to play the game and effectively manage a guild. Too bad he quit.

7.) Adriana - Definitely one of the funniest most outgoing people in PW. Creating a hideous character called TheEmpire and another BIazz (capital I appears the same as the lower case l) and PMing his friends with nonsense sure was mean, but you couldn't help yourself. Always getting angry when people refered to you as "she", even though you were really a guy. Too bad you had to quit.

8.) KuaiLiang (KL) - Always serious and thinking ahead you helped teach me about Perfect World and how to play better. I still have the screen shots of us embracing surrounded by roses on the beach. Too bad you quit to play PW Europe.

9.) Blazz - Although the ex-leader of The Empire, who many didn't like, you were a cool person. I realized all of the things people said about you weren't true when I met you and fought you. You were a really cool person who played the game for fun and understood PKing was for sport and not to be taken personally. You friends Dope and KyuX were also much nicer than others made them out to be. Too bad you and your friends quit.

10.) Everyone else from Elysium (who I didn't boot for being a jerk/crybaby *cough*TasteDirt*cough*JackBui*cough*) who I didn't get to mention...and everyone from Cyanide in Closed Beta. Too bad we ended up on different servers.

And the other cool people who I had the privileged of meeting.
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.