What weapon is best for a pure magic veno??

Missromania - Sanctuary
Missromania - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
it's my first char on PWI...and it is a veno b:victory....i'm wondering what weapon to chose for my veno now...i'm lvl 32...almost 33....now i have the FB19 weapon...but i want to change it...WHAT IS THE BEST CHOICE??? thx
Post edited by Missromania - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I used the fb19 weapon until lvl 40, then got me the magic weapon that had the highest mag. dmg.

as far as I know I'll get the next weapon from a quest at lvl 48.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Xchandra - Heavens Tear
    Xchandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if your someone who needs to get the best equipment for your lvl then learn how to use the auction house (its utterly simple) and rake up enough coins to purchase the Best wep you can afford. at lvl 43 i guess that means youll need the wheel of fate. and because such legendary wep does have a sweet -3 channeling its very cheap. about 1.5 m to 3.5 mil depending how much it was refined.

to much coin to cough up. well then look under regular weps. but avoid wands and magic swords. they dont give you much magic gain. palakas and glaves do however. try getting a 3 star one. just expect to spend anywhere from 70k to 300k depending on what stats the new wep has.

if you do not want to spend a ton of coins upgrading your weps all the time. you might wanna listen to flauschkatze and just upgrade off quest drops.

upgrading to the best is expenisve. if you want to be at your best you have to either farm items that are in high demand (hay, dull claws for ex) and sell them to other players via your cat.
    or spend rl money and purchase zen, change it to gold and sell your gold in the auction house for money.

i would advise doing option 1 and sell everything you collect of mobs, (thread dq items ect) via your cat. stash it up in your bank then sell overnight everything at reasonable prices (browse other cats to find a common price of an item.) dont spend up on legendary weps as you lvl just go for those 3 star weps i mentioned.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it's my first char on PWI...and it is a veno b:victory....i'm wondering what weapon to chose for my veno now...i'm lvl 32...almost 33....now i have the FB19 weapon...but i want to change it...WHAT IS THE BEST CHOICE??? thx

After the fb19 weapon, the best choice to go with is the Wheel of Fate. It is a lvl43 legendary weapon. My suggestion if you are having trouble with magic damage at this point is to craft a new weapon till you hit lvl43.

Here are the stats for wheel of fate:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8312
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    After the fb19 weapon, the best choice to go with is the Wheel of Fate.

but also the most expensive choice^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • bobbeh
    bobbeh Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think the best thing to do is to get a 1 or 2** weapon with decent stats in the auction house when you're around level 40, then wait until you can get your hand on the quest weapon you receive after killing virridis stormhorn (massive +magic and +vit boost) that should last you till your TT60 weapon.
  • Sheraine - Sanctuary
    Sheraine - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    After the fb19 weapon, the best choice to go with is the Wheel of Fate. It is a lvl43 legendary weapon. My suggestion if you are having trouble with magic damage at this point is to craft a new weapon till you hit lvl43.

Here are the stats for wheel of fate:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8312

Where can I buy the Wheel of Fate. I went to the Auction House but I couldn't figure out how to find it in the filter system. I pulled up weapons but didn't see anything listed as Legendary or Wheel of Fate and didn't know which category the Wheel of Fate is under, ie., wand, sword, etc.

Thanks for any help, I would like to buy this.
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Where can I buy the Wheel of Fate. I went to the Auction House but I couldn't figure out how to find it in the filter system. I pulled up weapons but didn't see anything listed as Legendary or Wheel of Fate and didn't know which category the Wheel of Fate is under, ie., wand, sword, etc.

Thanks for any help, I would like to buy this.

Not worth buying Wheel of Fate... As it cost high in buying, and hard in selling. Suggest used the FB19 weapon till about lvl 40... Then get at least a 2* weapon (Prefer Glaive like Exorcision Pestle (lvl 39 weapon) and use it till you get the next 2* which is Raja Spirit's Pestle at lvl 49... Use the new weapon till you get your 1st TT-60 weapon ^^