Best Pk Solo Character?

Comments

• Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ease off your e-peen a bit bud. See yah on harshlands -.^

on here ur being nice ill think about not KoSing urs an Evenixus guild, still kinda pissed that you had to interupt my guild recruitment to tell people about yours.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    on here ur being nice ill think about not KoSing urs an Evenixus guild, still kinda pissed that you had to interupt my guild recruitment to tell people about yours.

Shut the **** up already scrub. You're level 66 and claim to kill everything and anything. You're like that friend everyone has who claims to be able to the most ridiculous things with absolutely no evidence. You know, the one friend who annoys the **** out of everyone around him, but they're too polite to say anything? It's a damn good thing you're not my friend...
  • Gunblaster - Sanctuary
    Gunblaster - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The only class that I don't recognize as a solid PVP class is a Venomancer.
    Their Phoenix doesn't do THAT much against a Barb or a Warrior. They can only run away from them once they get into range. Otherwise, they get stun-locked and killed, all the while largely ignoring the Pet.

Elf Archers can kill a Venomancer before the Phoenix even reaches it!
    Clerics are much the same.

I've never actually seen a heated battle between a Mage and a Venomancer before, so I can't say in that regard.

But in my opinion, a Venomancer is solidly ground in PVE combat.

by the sounds of this, this is considering that all venos choose to mage a mag e veno(pve) instead of other (pvp) such as light, hybrid and heavy. this also sounds like the veno nvr goes into fox form.

also i think barbs r under rated... i mean look at their hp its insane, it would take a long time to kill em
  • wolfdog68
    wolfdog68 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    venos+PvP=sucks :/
    all you have to do is get past their annoying azz pet and its done. especially easy for a polearm BM b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ BlackCard ~
    IGN - Skye
    Class - Priest
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dude, venos are so tough to kill cause of flesh ream pets. Try approaching a phoenix dude
  • xxprestigexx
    xxprestigexx Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    barb is the best solo class for pking, if you have ever seen a good barb with good gear in action you will understand. Near imposable to take down (but expencive charm costs) and barbs can run faster then any other class to catch up (other then hell veno). Even with the warriors speed they can't get away. If the barb uses his pills wisely he can catch up and kill just about anything. Not uncommon for a good pvp barb to take on 3 people his lvl, or slightly higher, and still be beating them.
    Leader of CareBears
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    barb is the best solo class for pking, if you have ever seen a good barb with good gear in action you will understand. Near imposable to take down (but expencive charm costs) and barbs can run faster then any other class to catch up (other then hell veno). Even with the warriors speed they can't get away. If the barb uses his pills wisely he can catch up and kill just about anything. Not uncommon for a good pvp barb to take on 3 people his lvl, or slightly higher, and still be beating them.

I agree with this...sort of.

A lot of times the barb can't do enough dps to kill someone who's kiting them around. They do take a ton to kill, which is why I don't usually try to solo wbs. And as far as catching me, speed pots don't help when i hop on my flying mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxprestigexx
    edited March 2009
    yea, i have played a barb for a while now on pw my, and its true its really hard (just about imposable if they are your own lvl or higher) to take down a warror or another barb that has a hiero, but i never really had much of a problem taking out another class, and with flying away, i just use my flying mount speed boost (lol, lots of people forget about this in the heat of battle), but it is a lot easer to get away with flying. Another plus about barb is if they call in help from high lvls u have enough hp to get in sz if you have to. just wait untill we get jun8 +12 barbs on this server b:surrender
    I see where your comming from though. barbs do have the least dmg out of all the classes, but as the best solo pker i have to still say barb, due to their ablity to absorb a ton of dmg
    Leader of CareBears
  • BlitzBlader - Lost City
    BlitzBlader - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I see where your comming from though. barbs do have the least dmg out of all the classes, but as the best solo pker i have to still say barb, due to their ablity to absorb a ton of dmg

Umm...no , I fought against WBs on my 7X EA and they do hit hard, especially with zerker + crit.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    yea, i have played a barb for a while now on pw my, and its true its really hard (just about imposable if they are your own lvl or higher) to take down a warror or another barb that has a hiero, but i never really had much of a problem taking out another class, and with flying away, i just use my flying mount speed boost (lol, lots of people forget about this in the heat of battle), but it is a lot easer to get away with flying. Another plus about barb is if they call in help from high lvls u have enough hp to get in sz if you have to. just wait untill we get jun8 +12 barbs on this server b:surrender

I'm more worried about seeing 8jun archers than WB to be honest.

I'm still leaning to WF (with a nix) for solo PK, because you don't have to take hits while you kill people. You don't ahve to stand still, just send the pet to start doing damage while you kite around. Yeah its cheap and the pet is hax, but its still winning in pvp against numbers.

Umm...no , I fought against WBs on my 7X EA and they do hit hard, especially with zerker + crit.

A 7x ea hits harder than a 7x wb. Sure zerk+crit+perdition will kill you, but how often does that happen? Plenty of times i've been crit for just barely over 1k by WB, which hurts but isnt about to kill me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jossie - Lost City
    Jossie - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:shutup please see in ranking what class is the best and b:shutupb:laughb:chuckle
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Ranking doesn't mean a whole lot. Someone could camp secret passage for a week and get up to the top of the pvp list. That's more about personality than what class is good at pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxprestigexx
    edited March 2009
    lol, yea, ive been killed by jun8 archers before XD hard to get away from them, they do scare me more then jun8 wbs b:surrender

i just hope we don't see any of those in a long time XD
    Leader of CareBears
  • Conce - Heavens Tear
    Conce - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Veno w/ or w/out nix.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" Co7Vc3 <3 El Romance Letal <3 *Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands*
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    frenzi wrote: »
    Shut the **** up already scrub. You're level 66 and claim to kill everything and anything. You're like that friend everyone has who claims to be able to the most ridiculous things with absolutely no evidence. You know, the one friend who annoys the **** out of everyone around him, but they're too polite to say anything? It's a damn good thing you're not my friend...

QQ elsewhere please i have no time for your royal noobness atm
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    QQ elsewhere please i have no time for your royal noobness atm

gg i wish u were 9x so i could kill u mercilessly without u using the level advantage excuse.

Pre 7x i killed barbs
    At 7x i killed barbs
    At 8x i couldnt kill barbs as i generally couldnt break their charms before their XS broke me
    At 9x i kill barbs (hell fury FTW)

Hurry and get to a decent level so i can kill u over and over and shrink that huge e-peen of urs.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would say that the best solo PK class is Wizard, 1 or 2 hit all (ok maybe 4 hits on barbs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I would say that the best solo PK class is Wizard, 1 or 2 hit all (ok maybe 4 hits on barbs)

Too squishy. If you don't kill someone before they notice you, you're dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    gg i wish u were 9x so i could kill u mercilessly without u using the level advantage excuse.

Pre 7x i killed barbs
    At 7x i killed barbs
    At 8x i couldnt kill barbs as i generally couldnt break their charms before their XS broke me
    At 9x i kill barbs (hell fury FTW)

Hurry and get to a decent level so i can kill u over and over and shrink that huge e-peen of urs.

I think that person moved to Harshlands already soooooo i think u gonna be waiting a super long timeb:surrender.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Too squishy. If you don't kill someone before they notice you, you're dead.

Well that's the whole thing in PK, you try not to get noticed and I believe Wizards can do that due to their dmg output. If you need 2 hits to kill someone (wich is not something rare) then no one has enough time to react no matter what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well that's the whole thing in PK, you try not to get noticed and I believe Wizards can do that due to their dmg output. If you need 2 hits to kill someone (wich is not something rare) then no one has enough time to react no matter what.

Hmmm might work on some people but after a while everyone learns the press "t" trick where it picks up who is in the area. Even if you get the jump on them i know one class u will still have trouble getting 1 vs 1 (unless u outlvl them grossly or they have no heiro) and that is barb at least until you get sage or demon spark. Wizards are a good class but pking after a while gets u enemies they will hunt u and then what u gonna do 1 vs 1 when they chase u down, also not all people u get the jump on arent prepared some have pk pots in case so they can recover and fight back but hmmm might not happen as much on a pve server.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2009

A wiz dont 1-2 hit ppl on same lvl unless he is lvl 100 and has 8 jun +10 at least. Maybe at lvl 40 when ppl dont use hp-charms and wear npc gear. Or if u gank a BM when he is using physical sutra on Nightscream Island.

Lvl 60-90 a wiz is probably the worse class for solo pking since they're extremely squishy. A wiz really cant afford getting targeted. Unless you have really nice gear u will get stunned than killed before u can cast 2-3rd spell. Wiz is an amazing and strong class for group pvp not so much solo.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Archer for sure.. only weakness of them are barbs.. so id say barb and archer are the best pk classes if u talk about atleast 60-70+
    at level 32 which I am now they kinda suck.. cuz the damage increases every level done to arcane/light armor classes, and the damage reduces every level done to heavy armor builds. also they get 2 GG skills; at 39 and 49.

and yeh, venos phail. spend 20mil on eqp on a barb/archer and see how they pwn you.
  • Masakazu - Heavens Tear
    Masakazu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    pure archer: fast channeling, great atk, high eva, high speed, best atk range, best crit %. Can't be beaten if ya know when to run and when to chase.
  • QQflamesQQ - Harshlands
    QQflamesQQ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Roar of Pride + Meteor Rush + Drake Bash = GG to venos

b:laugh try that on a heavy veno with a nix
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wolfdog68 wrote: »
    venos+PvP=sucks :/
    all you have to do is get past their annoying azz pet and its done. especially easy for a polearm BM b:victory

Kill my pet all you want, I eat blademasters alive :)
    Haha, lol you want to know whats funny about that? I have faced heavy venos, I have had someone use purge but want to know whats called after that? apoth pots + charm = death to anything and everything, and ive fought light armor and robe, therefore learn who i am and what i have done before you try to talk to me like a noob.

When you get there, go face a level 90+ heavy veno and then come back here with your e-peen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    heavy veno? it all depends if the fight is in the air....air fight im sure a heavy veno shouldnt have a problem with a warrior....but on the ground gg for the veno. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    heavy veno? it all depends if the fight is in the air....air fight im sure a heavy veno shouldnt have a problem with a warrior....but on the ground gg for the veno. b:chuckle

Air.. heavy veno? In TWs i'm always on the ground it's where all the blademasters and barbarians are at.
    In PvP air or ground won't make any difference. I still preffer ground though, in the air it's a betch trying to kill robies in fox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ehm...on the ground heavy veno dies to me in 2 hits...dragon thunderstorm = dead veno b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shugio - Dreamweaver
    Shugio - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Venos otherwise Barbs or BM b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.