guild VS guild pvp

Evilares - Heavens Tear
Evilares - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
We should have a FUN guild vs guild pvp were we shouldn't have to pay to get a TW. EX. When a rival guild wants to verse you they can just request a battle that day or that week and have it that day or week. The reason for this is because im tired of all the high levels and guilds getting the territory then the lower guilds like Insert name here and others would like to do TW but don't have the level or money to do a TW. I bet there is a different way to do this but it is in pk mode, at the arena, and then most of us would have to bind stuff that we won't keep later on and most of us don't want to drop our good items or our money. Also think about the noobs to like 30's.
[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Evilares - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This game definitely lacks good PvP options, indeed. PK is not everyone's cup of tea (to put it politely) and TW is catering only to a small fraction of the entire playerbase. A few working(!) arenas with team vs. team or as you suggested, GvG would be just great. Can't see it happening though, I don't think they will do post release updates at such a massive scale.

I think that thread rather belongs into the Suggestion forum, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evilares - Heavens Tear
    Evilares - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I hav eposted this forum in many sectins of the forums
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amethystsnow - Sanctuary
    Amethystsnow - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    this might be a stupid noob question... but assuming the guild vs guild thing you want would just be friendly dueling... what's wrong with organizing it on your own. Granted you probably have to use the pk option, but items can be returned. This is all hypothetical assuming both guilds abide by certain rules... which would take a hell of a lotta trust. But that's not too far off right?
  • BADWOLF - Heavens Tear
    BADWOLF - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Think its a great idea but a hell of alot to add in a patch i would think but u got my vote we can only hope fingers crossed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]