"Endgame"

Jebari - Sanctuary
Jebari - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hi all, I started playing PWI a few days ago and I was wondering..

Is there any "Endgame" on here? Or is it just TW to look foward to?

If there is endgame, or anything like it could you please tell me what it is?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: 1:00am typing is a curse..
Post edited by Jebari - Sanctuary on

Comments

• gades
    gades Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well yes there is TW, but you can PK, get the best equips in teh game (which will take quite some time for alot of it), you can try to cap (after 95 its really hard to level, and after 100 near impossible. 104-105 take 1.75 BILLION exp alone). The endgame is what you make it.
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    At 89, I'm going to stop leveling so I can stare at my floating burger all day.

>:]
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Endgame is what it's alllll about.

From level 89-100, it's less grinding, more fun (Unless you're called Elayne or Daikoku.)

There's not much pking outside of the regular faction **** at the moment but I'm hoping there will be when others get to that level. A lot of people already there just mess around on alts and stuff.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There's not much pking outside of the regular faction **** at the moment but I'm hoping there will be when others get to that level.

Even "the regular faction ****" in Lost City is complete carebear atm. I don't see how we can call ourselves a PvP server, honestly. There are lots of people that level, many of the people below 89 are not serious players and have little to no interest in PvP. With a few exceptions. When was the last time you saw a 7x redname?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Even "the regular faction ****" in Lost City is complete carebear atm. I don't see how we can call ourselves a PvP server, honestly. There are lots of people that level, many of the people below 89 are not serious players and have little to no interest in PvP. With a few exceptions. When was the last time you saw a 7x redname?

People like holding hands and picking flowers even rq dont stick around to fight these days. QQ at being in strongest guild... QQ at guild being "nice"
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • varenian
    varenian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I can't really get into PVP. I'm going to do TW with my guild just to help them out, but I don't really care about it. I just know that people get upset when they get PKed and I don't like to cause grief on anyone. I guess I'm too nice.
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Endgame - isn't that a movie you can watch on video.google.com by Alex Jones. check it out if your into that kind of stuff.b:pleased b:victory b:pleased b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

To be fair, most people below 89 have the excuse of needing to level. What annoys me is the people who have their fairy and their 90 gear and still never show up for pking clashes. b:angry
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009

It wouldn't be if a certain guild... PK'ed within reason.

If you kept to players 10-15 levels within your level and not picked on the lowbie 3x's because you conveniently want to satisfy your own ego seeing abnormally large damage numbers - then lost city wouldn't have spawned a carebear guild.

In essense its a certain guilds fault that lost city went carebear...

Though I suppose in other games (Rohan) people still do the same thing... But even on those games - senseless PKing spawned carebear guilds too.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Might be b/c 99% of the most active pkers on Lost City are 90+ venos with a 200 USD dmg **** from cash shop (wonder why b:question). Pk-clashes are mostly abouts running from a phoenix these days for most 90+ classes.

Anywayz engame is lvl 99-100. Thats when u actually can get your final skills (if youre a rich cube ****). And u can get your 99 gold gear (if youre a rich cube ****). U can also get military rank 8 at lvl 100 (if u have a Gold AMEX card and they start selling rep candy)
    edited February 2009
    It wouldn't be if a certain guild... PK'ed within reason.

If you kept to players 10-15 levels within your level and not picked on the lowbie 3x's because you conveniently want to satisfy your own ego seeing abnormally large damage numbers - then lost city wouldn't have spawned a carebear guild.

In essense its a certain guilds fault that lost city went carebear...

...What?

No.. "carebear guild" is carebear because they chose to be carebear. Maybe they're all traumatized from being on MY with Warlord, or maybe they just don't like pking as much as others. But you can't blame "certain guild" for that.

"Certain guild" has many faults but the best thing about them is that they make a damn good villain. Internet Supertrolls who're hanging around to terrorise Lost City before they move to the next thing. The problem is that people hate them a little too much now, most are refusing to fight "carebear guild", and that sucks b:surrender.
  • Zhaocai - Heavens Tear
    Zhaocai - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Warlord owned the server. So annoying.
    edited February 2009
    Warlord owned the server. So annoying.

Also: Birds can fly.

There are unconfirmed reports that British people speak english.
This discussion has been closed.