trouble with the ZEN I bought

esperanza111
esperanza111 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just read someone got some trouble getting her ZEN. She waited for 10-12 hrs?.... but in the instruction it says it takes up to 15 minutes with the exception of checks that could take a week. I used my credit card. I was wondering if I would have to wait for that long to receive the ZEN.

If someone could actually help me I would really appreciate

PS: I have been waiting for 2 hours now
Post edited by esperanza111 on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Best thing to do is to send a ticket to Customer Support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just read someone got some trouble getting her ZEN. She waited for 10-12 hrs?.... but in the instruction it says it takes up to 15 minutes with the exception of checks that could take a week. I used my credit card. I was wondering if I would have to wait for that long to receive the ZEN.

If someone could actually help me I would really appreciate

PS: I have been waiting for 2 hours now

Hello,

The issue with the other person was that they transferred the ZEN while they were connected to the game. If you do this, you will not see the transfer in your account until you log all the way out to the account name/password screen. You need to be sure you fully disconnect from the game you transfer the ZEN to before the server will update that status. Your payment was approved and ZEN awarded about 6 minutes after our system received the purchase.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • esperanza111
    esperanza111 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes It did. I didn't know that it was approved. And I got to re logged completely the patch. thanks for your replay on my post ^^