Science way to create more drama and making up more lies

Options
guilty
guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I'm amazed how much story you can make up just because I got my mat that I CLEARLY called before our 2nd run started

1st run, me and Image agreed that if we are going to do 2 runs. I will provide 3 subs in the 1st run and he will provide subs in 2nd run, and I can call the giant beast shell if dropped and if it does drop, i pay every1 in party 500k; and if the evil minion's shell dropped, Image can keep it. What did you and Lilheaven say? "sure, just get in here and start".

1st run over, no gold dropped we moved on. VVarLord asked me if i could stay for 2nd run, i said yes as long as I'm still booking on giant beast shell. What did Science and Lilheaven say? absolutely nothing.....so we moved on, and this time Image provided the 3 subs as he promised.

and what happened? My gold dropped, and i picked up. Every1 in party said "GZ" except Science and Lilheaven. 2 mins later, Science came up with the "new rule" of if you dont provide subs this run, the gold mat should go to party and sell to split profit -_-......how can he be such an ******* i wonder....and so he and lil kept trash talking and making up shet till i had to blacklist them and guess what? you **** me off and break up your "rules", you are not getting the 500k, good day.

and this is not the 1st time I did HH run with them. Last time I went in hh1-2 with them and booked ancient snake orb, they went all emo as well when it actually dropped.....really defeats the purpose of "booking" doesnt it?

if you have problem with me booking gold mat, then say NO to my book before run starts plz or stfu when it does drop

and that is not the worst, u even made up story of me going 1-3 with u getting golden spirit? lol are u serious? I have never gotten a golden spirit in my entire HH run, so yeah more lies coming from ur fabricated story as expected

ps. just for the record, I am not the only 1 on Lost City have trouble running HHs with Science and Lilheaven <_< (was warned from 2 other ppl that not 2 go hh with them but i guess i've learnt my lesson)

oh and plz do make me a 2nd novel if u can b:cute
Post edited by guilty on

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    She's Guilty.
    She Has Bamboozled Us All.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    She's Guilty.

****ing troll, get off the foramz. >:O
  • Science - Lost City
    Science - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    guilty wrote: »
    I'm amazed how much story you can make up just because I got my mat that I CLEARLY called before our 2nd run started

1st run, me and Image agreed that if we are going to do 2 runs. I will provide 3 subs in the 1st run and he will provide subs in 2nd run, and I can call the giant beast shell if dropped and if it does drop, i pay every1 in party 500k; and if the evil minion's shell dropped, Image can keep it. What did you and Lilheaven say? "sure, just get in here and start".

1st run over, no gold dropped we moved on. VVarLord asked me if i could stay for 2nd run, i said yes as long as I'm still booking on giant beast shell. What did Science and Lilheaven say? absolutely nothing.....so we moved on, and this time Image provided the 3 subs as he promised.

and what happened? My gold dropped, and i picked up. Every1 in party said "GZ" except Science and Lilheaven. 2 mins later, Science came up with the "new rule" of if you dont provide subs this run, the gold mat should go to party and sell to split profit -_-......how can he be such an ******* i wonder....and so he and lil kept trash talking and making up shet till i had to blacklist them and guess what? you **** me off and break up your "rules", you are not getting the 500k, good day.

and this is not the 1st time I did HH run with them. Last time I went in hh1-2 with them and booked ancient snake orb, they went all emo as well when it actually dropped.....really defeats the purpose of "booking" doesnt it?

if you have problem with me booking gold mat, then say NO to my book before run starts plz or stfu when it does drop

ps. just for the record, I am not the only 1 on Lost City have trouble running HHs with Science and Lilheaven <_< (was warned from 2 other ppl that not 2 go hh with them but i guess i've learnt my lesson)

oh and plz do make me a 2nd novel if u can b:cute

Instead of fabricating event's like you I'll just negate your fallacies one by one.

1. You claim for these stipulations to be my rules, but in HHs I run with VVarLord we do even splits (Tank and clerics get a bit more for hiero burn, and the provider of the subs gets reimbursed with mirage stones). The only time this changes is when Millia gets in to the party because he always calls gold mats. So in essence these "new rules" are made for you because you demand gold mats every run you do.

2. I'm not greedy. For me it was never about the gold, so for you going back on your word and not giving Lil and I the 500k we could care less. Only a scumbag would do something like that anyway. . . you're exposing yourself

3. I was going to keep breaking down your lies, but in the middle of me writing this post your guild mate whispered me asking to run a HH. The best part is he said he didn't want you in the party because you cause too many problems, but you don't have to believe me I'll just post the screens

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed2.jpg

I could go through the others of members in the party that were disagreeing with you're stance, but I don't have time for it.

I do want to apologize to VVarLord for letting this out. Most of the people in the party didn't want problems so they stayed quiet and whispered me about it, but being that you couldn't just own up I have to expose you. . .
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Forums aren't the place to solve petty two-person disputes. l2 pm.
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm past trying to slove anything because we're already past that. I'm proving a point now. . . and I'd say I just did. Also it's petty to you because it's not your dispute, but that's another story

My last statement is Have some manners and don't come into random mat/money runs calling gold mats. It's greedy and obnoxious
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Instead of fabricating event's like you I'll just negate your fallacies one by one.

1. You claim for these stipulations to be my rules, but in HHs I run with VVarLord we do even splits (Tank and clerics get a bit more for hiero burn, and the provider of the subs gets reimbursed with mirage stones). The only time this changes is when Millia gets in to the party because he always calls gold mats. So in essence these "new rules" are made for you because you demand gold mats every run you do.

2. I'm not greedy. For me it was never about the gold, so for you going back on your word and not giving Lil and I the 500k we could care less. Only a scumbag would do something like that anyway. . . you're exposing yourself

3. I was going to keep breaking down your lies, but in the middle of me writing this post your guild mate whispered me asking to run a HH. The best part is he said he didn't want you in the party because you cause too many problems, but you don't have to believe me I'll just post the screens

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed2.jpg

I could go through the others of members in the party that were disagreeing with you're stance, but I don't have time for it.

I do want to apologize to VVarLord for letting this out. Most of the people in the party didn't want problems so they stayed quiet and whispered me about it, but being that you couldn't just own up I have to expose you. . .

VVarLord's been known on your friend list forever so no fking duh hes on your side, so the s/s u posted are pointless to me thank u very much. And you are always greedy in hh from 2 ppl ive heard in CQ and BL so i wouldn't be surprised that VVarLord is the only person here hooking u up with hh runs (tho im not gonna bring out the names out like u who would betray a friend by posting his msg out)

even in the FB channel, ur name's been mentioned many times in the infamous farming list b:surrender (talking about greedy... T_T)

so any more stories u'd like to make and QQ on? b:pleased
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm done. You name no names and seem to be making up random ****. Where's the proof?

As we speak I'm doing a run with your guild and no one was greedy enough to call gold mats. Why you ask? Because it's obnoxious to call gold mats in a random party. Millia you've been weighed and measured. . . synopsis is you're a problem, so keep making up "infamous farming list" and not naming random BLT and CQ members that supposedly said I'm greedy, or any other speculations you need to try to prove a point. I mean all I did was help in BLT and have been asked to join CQ on several occasions, but whatever right?

Anyway it's funny that I never seem to get any complaints and plenty of people requesting me for FB parties. You're a joker and you're getting desperate, so just give it up. You're 89+ and probably call molds in FB 19s
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm done. You name no names and seem to be making up random ****. Where's the proof?

As we speak I'm doing a run with your guild and no one was greedy enough to call gold mats. Why you ask? Because it's obnoxious to call gold mats in a random party. Millia you've been weighed and measured. . . synopsis is you're a problem, so keep making up "infamous farming list" and random BLT and CQ members, or any other speculations you need to try to prove a point. I mean all I did was help in BLT, but whatever right?

Anyway it's funny that I never seem to get any complaints and plenty of people requesting me for FB parties. You're a joker and you're getting desperate, so just give it up. You're 89+ and probably call molds in FB 19s

haha, talking about proof?

where is the proof of me stealing the gold mat? post plz?

u r only 1 here fabricating the story and trying ur best 2 ruin my reputation

gl man cuz ur QQ dont mean a thing b:chuckle

and ur rule of no calling gold mat in HH runs is never heard of thro out MY server so i'm guessing ur just a nobody newbie who just started on Lost City T_T
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Shaye you used to love me </3
    What happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    guilty wrote: »
    haha, talking about proof?

where is the proof of me stealing the gold mat? post plz?

u r only 1 here fabricating the story and trying ur best 2 ruin my reputation

gl man cuz ur QQ dont mean a thing b:chuckle

and ur rule of no calling gold mat in HH runs is never heard of thro out MY server so i'm guessing ur just a nobody newbie who just started on Lost City T_T

You're reaching Millia. . . I don't need to say anything else. If you want the detailed and accurate description read my thread. If that's too much reading for you read Millia's thread with my responses

And once again you're wrong. Nobody said you stole the mat. You asked for a gold mat in a random HH 80 run. We agreed on the first run because you said you needed it for crafting, but right after the run you sold it off for 2 mil. 2 more dropped on the next run and you wanted those too. . .
    So no I'm not looking for the screens to that too, but you already admitted you did this so why bring it up?

This veno who uses practically no HP or MP hiero feels that he should walk away with gold mats in every random party I've been in with him. So you choose. Am I greedy for wanting to split it fair, or is Millia generous for wanting gold mats in a random party with a stipulation that if the gold doesn't drop he gets all the Giant beast armor?

Seriously you should just drop while you're behind. I mean your ideas of greed are really warped. You can call gold mats every HH run and refuse to run if you don't get them, but that's cool. I stay in the RB chat room for fair chance at FBs and that makes me greedy. . . Ok?!
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You're reaching Millia. . . I don't need to say anything else. If you want the detailed and accurate description read my thread. If that's too much reading for you read Millia's thread with my responses

And once again you're wrong. Nobody said you stole the mat. You asked for a gold mat in a random HH 80 run. We agreed on the first run because you said you needed it for crafting, but right after the run you sold it off for 2 mil. 2 more dropped on the next run and you wanted those too. . .
    So no I'm not looking for the screens to that too, but you already admitted you did this so why bring it up?

This veno who uses practically no HP or MP hiero feels that he should walk away with gold mats in every random party I've been in with him. So you choose. Am I greedy for wanting to split it fair, or is Millia generous for wanting gold mats in a random party with a stipulation that if the gold doesn't drop he gets all the Giant beast armor?

Seriously you should just drop while you're behind. I mean your ideas of greed are really warped. You can call gold mats every HH run and refuse to run if you don't get them, but that's cool. I stay in the RB chat room for fair chance at FBs and that makes me greedy. . . Ok?!

wutever happened to "I'm done"?

guess ur QQ is at limit, wonder whos reaching now? b:laugh
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Label it whatever you want Millia, but calling it "QQing" doesn't negate what I'm saying. You have no intelligent response.
    You're a simpleton, so I could care less about destroying your reputation. Fact is I'm running a HH with you're guildies, it's going hella smooth, and you weren't invited purposely (Because you call gold mats and if they don't drop want all of the Giant Beast Armor. . . the most expensive green mat in that HH). So be mad lame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    says some1 who's taking the game mad seriously to the extend of making such an essay
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=177862
    i wonder how much rage u had 2 go thro 2 type all that ^^

i believe this vid suits u better b:chuckle

Rage quit science, rage quit :3
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You make no sense. . . I'm enraged because I wrote a long post about you?
    To be honest it really wasn't that hard. I stayed up long nights in internships typing 10 times that amount daily, so writing a few paragraphs really isn't that hard. . . or at least not for me

So call QQing, question your own guild mates credibility because they disagree with you, and call me greedy for looking for FBs in the FB chat room (that one really made sense. . . not), but the facts are what they are. I'm doing a second run with a lot of members from your guild and no one has held the run hostage; refusing to run if they don't get certain mats. That's your job and it seems you've just been fired b:bye Oh did I mention having you not in the party wasn't even my idea? lol People aren't stupid and I guess finally smartened up and dropped the greedy player (You) from the runs. Don't be mad at these people though. I'd suggest taking a look within and ask yourself. "Millia is it really such a good idea to demand (not ask) for gold mats every run?"
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You make no sense. . . I'm enraged because I wrote a long post about you?
    To be honest it really wasn't that hard. I stayed up long nights in internships typing 10 times that amount daily, so writing a few paragraphs really isn't that hard. . . or at least not for me

So call QQing, question your own guild mates credibility, and call me greedy for looking for FBs in the FB chat room (that one really made sense), but the facts are what they are. I'm doing a second run with a lot of members from your guild and no one has held the run hostage; refusing to run if they don't get certain mats. That's your job and it seems you've just been fired b:bye

and u running HH with my guildmates have anything 2 do with this or make sense because?

b:laugh

if u wanna tell other ppl 2 make sense at least try 2 connect ur own dots b:laugh

sure does sound like ur running HH and have the time trolling on here b:chuckle
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The point is if I was the greedy one they wouldn't be running with me right now. You're extremely dense. I already posted the screen of your own guildie stating he wasn't inviting you because it causes too many problems. Dots connected b:lipcurl
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The point is if I was the greedy one they wouldn't be running with me right now. You're extremely dense. I already posted the screen of your own guildie stating he wasn't inviting you because it causes too many problems. Dots connected b:lipcurl

isn't it the fact that he's been on ur friend list forever and running HH with u for ages? aka being extremely biased and on ur side

connect the dots correctly plz b:surrender
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Incorrect I just cleared my FL and asked VVarLord to be in my FL last week, so that wont cut it. My name is simple and easy to remember so he would just whisper me for runs. The real fact is that even yesterday he and another in pt thought you were **** things up. VVar didn't want to say anything because he just got in GZ and didn't want to upset you or his guildies. And yeah I have screens. Image disagreed with you, but just started a guild and has bigger things to deal with as he said, and once again I have screens.

It seems you can't really drop any facts and keep replying to draw attention away from my original post. Anyone who reads both post will see you're full of it so whatevs. . . You're so generous and I'm so greedy for not demanding gold mats and all of the most expensive greens b:surrender

The floor is yours and yes this will be the last post. You've proved nothing and have no reasonable explanation for your greed. . . You trolled my original post and created a new one here (Very clever, but anyone who has any intelligence will notice this).
  • guilty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Incorrect I just cleared my FL and asked VVarLord to be in my FL last week, so that wont cut it. My name is simple and easy to remember so he would just whisper me for runs. The real fact is that even yesterday he and another in pt thought you were **** things up. VVar didn't want to say anything because he just got in GZ and didn't want to upset you or his guildies. And yeah I have screens. Image disagreed with you, but just started a guild and has bigger things to deal with as he said, and once again I have screens.

It seems you can't really drop any facts and keep replying to draw attention away from my original post. Anyone who reads both post will see you're full of it so whatevs. . . You're so generous and I'm so greedy for not demanding gold mats and all of the most expensive greens b:surrender

The floor is yours and yes this will be the last post. You've proved nothing and have no reasonable explanation for your greed. . . You trolled my original post and created a new one here (Very clever, but anyone who has any intelligence will notice this).

floor has been always mine and the truth of u being upset is because I got my gold mat as always since I'm lucky, thats why u wanted a share of it no matter what even tho u trying 2 sound like u dont care about money (ha, wut an irony)

no matter how much u change the "truth", in heart, we all know who the greedy ones are. If u think i'm greedy, so be it because I will never see u in HH ever again even if u ask VVarLord to beg me like last time <<

I called the mat u guys agreed, mat dropped, i got it, u QQ'd, end of story. Don't like it? go emo D:

let's see if you can actually keep your word this time on your so called "Last post" b:surrender
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    She's Guilty.

lol
    10characterslor
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow every single posts science writes is so damn long, it's so redundant... qq+qq+qq+qq+qq+qq=boring lab:angryb:tired
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    science is giving valid argumentitive posts, milia is just telling him the same thing over and over... science is much better at arguing....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think there both noobs
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i <3 millia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think there both noobs

hh80 slingshot
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    .....When greedy HH/FB whores get togather to try and all gain profit in the same party, this kind of outcome is obvious before the run even starts.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hh80 slingshot

sling good for leveling

enjoy your **** xbow with +mana
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sling good for leveling

omg don't go as emo as Science plox b:shocked
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    omg don't go as emo as Science plox b:shocked

lol b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sling good for leveling

LOL Envy u nooob talking about the sling u used for 2 levels go bored an got a xbow?b:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama