Lost letter quest (bugged)?

KromX - Sanctuary
KromX - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok im lvl 61 and have gotten the quest the lost letter from exiled guard by tusk town. i have killed the foxwing supreme for the letter and took it the the guard in etherblade. he then wants me to kill 30 more foxwing supremes, which i have done but then what do i do? i have been told to go talk to guard sha in broken bluff village south of city of lost by other players. unfortuneatly when i do this he has nothing to say to me.
Does anyone have any idea how to get past this part? this is the 2nd time i have been this far on the quest, obviously I trashed it to see if maybe i did something wrong the first time. please let me know ur ideas, ty/
Post edited by KromX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• EdmondDantes - Lost City
    EdmondDantes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just did this quest. I had to speak with the sentry in Hidden Heroes village (near etherblade). The fact that they told you to talk to someone in broken bluff village makes me think the quest varies by what class you are. Can any elf players confirm this?
  • Daibar - Heavens Tear
    Daibar - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, this quest has the wrong information for winged and humans. You have to return to one of the 2 people you last talked to, either at Hidden Heroes Village or Etherblade, can't remember.
  • KromX - Sanctuary
    KromX - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thank you for responding