SPEAR BM's

Options
2»

Comments

• Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    heya i was jsut wondering if there were any spear bm's out there, i rarely see people using spears any more all i see is people using hammers and axes, i personally love using spears and i only know one other spear bm so i kinda feel like spears are dying out as a weapon choice.b:sad
    Im a lvl 33 spear BM btw

Polearm user all the way. will also go swords then finally fist when i can afford it
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    heya i was jsut wondering if there were any spear bm's out there, i rarely see people using spears any more all i see is people using hammers and axes, i personally love using spears and i only know one other spear bm so i kinda feel like spears are dying out as a weapon choice.b:sad
    Im a lvl 33 spear BM btw

lol mark i told you spear bms arent all that common.
  • unoxx
    unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yay, spear BM rules, yesterday I was just looking for FB's with some friends, and we started dueling each other, all lvl 43/44. After I found out that I could leap back from em use farstrike n drakes ray before they were back, n then stun with Aeolian blade, to only repeat the previous, I defeated them easy! They were polehammer BM, dual blade BM and poleaxe barbarian.
    spears ROCK!
  • Livebynight - Sanctuary
    Livebynight - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Glad to see so many spear bms now ^ _ ^ now i dont feel so alone, and i do beleive now tht spear bms may not have the strength of axes and hammers bute we coem very close in skills and many other attributes, i have dualed people and i win more than i used to farstrike and other skills help out alot, if u stun em bleed em, leap back farstrike, drakes ray if u keep tht up then i think its a great way to pvp and pve, ty for the posts guys keep up the great advice not only for me but for other bm's who wish to become spear bm's like us b:pleased
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In case anyone is interested, I;m selling a level 47 spear.

I have to check the name of it. I got it from a drop yesterday.