Hp Vs Mp

devil85
devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Probably any Barb would have noticed this. HP is too expensive compared to MP users. You pay less for same amount of MP/HP from a pot and even cheaper for a MP Charm that can last MP users month with 900k MP. However, Barbs are stuck with superb expensive HP potz and charm which can finish in 1 hours or less grinding.

One same level mob can take 1 potion of same level. While 1 potion of MP can let veno or cleric kill lots of monster. Dont forget we need MP potz too. The comparison is pretty bad. 1 MP gold charm can last 4 HP gold charm for continuous grinding for a barb. The class is designed differently but the HP and MP isnt right... b:angry
Post edited by devil85 on

Comments

• Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oooh no, i burn through mp charms like nobody's business, 1 tick of my mp charm is worth 1918mp, and thats equal to 8/9 ironhearts (229per spell)
    so imagine spamming a barb on a world boss like Yan the Traitor, or Mantavip takes about 20 mins - MASS MP USAGE!!!!

even solo grinding - the spells take up ALOT of MP

when i have a gold mp and hp charm, i can use 3or4 mp charms compared to a hp one, so it works the same way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sadly it doesnt work the same way... One tick of barb HP is 3000-4000 on 70+ lvl. and HP charm only 600k compared to 900k MP charm. You dont tank boss everyday to spam on barb but barb spam HP everyday on grinding.

Solo for cleric 1 tick 3000 mp take 10 mobs. Barb 1 tick at 4000 hp on 1.5 mob. Barb kills slow so to lose less HP, we need to deal more dmg which means we need MP charm as well. You dont use HP charm because you dont get hit. Thats why you said 3-4 MP charm for 1 HP charm.

Barb 3-4 HP charm for 1 MP in few days!

From my experience non-stop 80 mob = 100k hp so about 480 mob we need a new charm. Compared to MP users, 80 mob only cost them 50k MP at max.. and they have 300k MP more on a MP charm