Leap and flying instructions

iau
iau Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
I've played a lot of games, from old console (my original Nintendo still works), to old-school comp adventure (Zork, Quest for Glory), MUD to MMORPG, best of the last single-player games was Prince of Persia: Two Thrones.

The leap and flying instructions here are non-existant, and the fly/leap quests are pointless. Elves: "To fly, press F6. Holding spacebar raises your flying altitude. When you run out of mana, you will drop to the ground." That's all that needs to be said--unless there is another way to lower altitude besides plummeting. Humans: "To leap, press Spacebar. If you press Spacebar a second time before you hit the top of the jump, you will jump again." Done.

These quests don't actually teach the skills, they just frustrates users.
Post edited by iau on

Comments

• Sons - Lost City
    Sons - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I believe the 'Z' key drops your altitude at the same rate of the spacebar increasing your altitude.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I managed to complete my learn to fly quest without knowing I should use my space bar for climbing nor z for dropping (and before autopath was implemented).. And I never touched F6.
    b:chuckle

(I had to try twice, though, because I initially did not know where I was going, and I went way way too high, and I ran out of time getting back.)

But I liked that quest!