sages

ColdBladePt - Heavens Tear
ColdBladePt - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok ty for ur help in advance.

my problem is the message of sages quest. cant find any info about it so i would apreciate some help. where can i find the badges? any good reward? is it wrth doing? am i beeing a noob for asking about this quest? rofl.

ty all , peace ;)
Post edited by ColdBladePt - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• gitana
    gitana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I am also curious about this quest, especially the weapons of the sages quest. Does anyone know when it becomes available or how to atain the other badges. The badge of speed is done through races and the badge of wisdom through DQ. The remaing badges are still a mystery. I have seen other posts that mention the badges are not available yet. Is this True. Maybe these things are not available because no one has reached the level requirement but it would be nice to know about there availability so i can plan what weapon to get. At level 80 (very soon) I will make Sakra-devanam-Lundra. After that i planned on working twords the Beemhoof Slicer and then eventually (and with much effeort) the godly weapon Mysto Caster. But if these quest items aren't avalable, my ideal character build will be irrelevant because the sword that i want cannot be attained. Does anyone have any real information on the Badges for the messenger of the sages?
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I know Badge of Endurance comes from finishing Cube of Fate (aka getting to room 50). Thats all I know besides what gitana said.