KandyLand=Cq Alts

Comments

• Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RETURNER? I COULD BE RETURNER?

Ouch. That hurt.

Conspiracy man.. I think he's implying that he's gonna stop posting.

I wanted to see whether someone else would be like "OMG CQ RANDOM PKERS ON ALTS THEY R LIKE RAGEQUIT" and then he'd be proud of his supposed "discovery". But then I remembered that he's the only person who gives a damn. b:chuckle
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RETURNER? I COULD BE RETURNER?

Ouch. That hurt.

Conspiracy man.. I think he's implying that he's gonna stop posting.

I wanted to see whether someone else would be like "OMG CQ RANDOM PKERS ON ALTS THEY R LIKE RAGEQUIT" and then he'd be proud of his supposed "discovery". But then I remembered that he's the only person who gives a damn. b:chuckle

I just tried to cover as many options as possible, lol, letting him know that there are more guilds in this server other than the land-owning ones.

If he does reply with an argument to what I said, I really think I'll rest my case, because he just doesn't want to see the light.

b:victory
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • TheCid - Lost City
    TheCid - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    2009-02-0320-06-38.jpg

2009-02-0320-06-46.jpg

So you now how low lvl can still kill 9X nub. b:cute
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    2009-02-0320-06-38.jpg

2009-02-0320-06-46.jpg

If I ever do decide to level, I wanna be as cool as TheCid b:laugh
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    2009-02-0320-06-38.jpg

2009-02-0320-06-46.jpg

yeah... too bad it was a 9x wiz using water shield....
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    yeah... too bad it was a 9x wiz using water shield....

Look at his level. That's still quite bad, she should have like one-two shot him.
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sac assaut mab ftw
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Perhaps I should address my posts to specific people, that might make them more clear. I guess it's sort of a moot point, I just like drawing CQ out into admitting they fund/alt with Kandyland. What's weird is how negative they go whenever I say this, although thanks for letting me know I broke the conspiracy! It means a lot.

I don't see why you feel the need to insult me or troll this thread for my opinion, but it's good to know there are jerks in CQ and Kandyland (Just like RQ/BLT/GZ). And how they always agree with each other (and thank god CQ avoided a KoS with those 3x Kandyland, I know I was worried the server balance might change), but no one from other guilds comes in and supports how 'pro' Kandyland is.

Unfortunately, you've gone and given the whole thing away with your most recent posts, and removed most of the amusement I garner from this thread :( If you'd like to continue flaming, please just refer to my previous posts and continue frothing at the mouth. Again, thanks CQ! Amusement may be easy to come by on the internet, but this is some kind of special humor!

I did troll u i presented a clear argument with points as to why it makes 0 sense that cq would fund a baby guild. What was ur reply? "Cq need to admit they fund kl" "cq people are jerks" For somone who complained about their points being addressed u have completely ignored the points myself and sky gave u and jus continued to spout ur "cq fund kl" ****. At least come up with some silly fabricated reasons like most other conspiracy theorists instead of saying the same baseless things over and over.

And for those who didnt know yes i am a jerk.

Now QQ MORE LA
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    holy **** can you idiots stop taking this so seriously
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I never once said "Xtacy is a troll". Nor did I intend to/Try to imply it, quit twisting my words ktnxbai

however i will stick to my former statement. "Xtacy is a dirty gypsy."

All I have to say is, lol. Meet you in the fields bich
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    All I have to say is, lol. Meet you in the fields bich

I look forward to it.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

I look forward to meeting your guild :D
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    They really have nothing to do with this, but if you feel the need to punish them for no reason be my guest. Just be warned we dont take that kind of thing lightly, and im fairly certain even a 9x cleric cant handle 6 6xs...

have fun lab:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lol, Ok? Are you sure about that? ROFL. If 6 lvl 8x-9x can't take me down because they fail to break through my shield, you think I'll be worried about a bunch of 6x? My lvl ain't for show... b:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    LOL. i dunno what 8x-9x party you've been "soloing" but they really must suck. They should probably re-roll their characters if you can "roll" them.

And at least we wont be picking on players 30+ levels below us (which you seem to have expressed interest in doing). I thought you were in CQ...? I was under the impression they kicked players caught doing that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Seems like you are intentionally trying to **** Xtacy off.
    edited February 2009
    If stating a few simple facts annoys him he should prolly ragequit life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
    edited February 2009
    zzzzzz. Why did he stop posting? I felt like debating b:cry

post too short.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, it's amazing that a lot of Kandyland members are 3x and have molded gears. Also amazing that Otorien+friends haven't leveled in a couple weeks. Otorien's been 33 since i started posting in the other Kandyland thread.

Where are my molders? b:sadb:sad
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL. i dunno what 8x-9x party you've been "soloing" but they really must suck. They should probably re-roll their characters if you can "roll" them.

And at least we wont be picking on players 30+ levels below us (which you seem to have expressed interest in doing). I thought you were in CQ...? I was under the impression they kicked players caught doing that?

Erm...Xtacy dont pk 30x. >.< and im sure a 90 EP with plus 6 weapon with a grd9 metal stone can 1 shot each and everyone of those 6 60x your talking about.
    Btw CQ dont kick core members for pking ppl starting **** with themb:surrender
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

You're getting worst. I still haven't been kicked for my personal koses. If you have an issue with it feel free to contact my guild master, Daikoku. I listen to him most the time but when I don't care, there's not much he can do.b:cute

And those 8x-9x just never killed me. I didn't say anything about rolling them after. I will agree with you on one thing. They seriously do need to re-roll b:chuckle

Anyway, you have all this time to talk on the forums lets see you in game. I don't mind 1 shotting all your members it doesn't make me feel like a bully in anyway. So you mentioning that they are 30+ or whatever doesn't phase me. You wont pick on 30 lvls below you because they'll roll you.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    I look forward to meeting your guild :D
    And at least we wont be picking on players 30+ levels below us (which you seem to have expressed interest in doing).

Sorry i didnt know you had trouble reading and understanding things. Here we can see Xtacy calling me out, I accept, then he pulls my guild into it (who have nothing to do with this btw). I then said, at least we wont be picking on players 30+ lvl below us, NOT "Xtacy Pks 30xs." Meaning at least we arnt going to be killing players thirty or more lvls below our lvl, which he expressed and interest in doing (as you can plainly see above).

Need anything else explained while im here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
    edited February 2009
    . You wont pick on 30 lvls below you because they'll roll you.

i lol'd.

Not only is it impossible for me to do so, seeing as that would make them lvl 25 or lower (which we all know is impossible to PK) i simply wouldnt do that because there is no sport in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Sorry i didnt know you had trouble reading and understanding things. Here we can see Xtacy calling me out, I accept, then he pulls my guild into it (who have nothing to do with this btw). I then said, at least we wont be picking on players 30+ lvl below us, NOT "Xtacy Pks 30xs." Meaning at least we arnt going to be killing players thirty or more lvls below our lvl, which he expressed and interest in doing (as you can plainly see above).

You're right about them not being anything about this. But what you fail to understand is, what better way to put someone in place than to kos their entire guild. Making his guild crumble because of he's obviously at fault. You do know what kos is right? I don't want you to misunderstand these facts :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    double Post
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    BAHA thanks Xtacy without your limitless knowledge i never would have known what a KILL ON SIGHT was...

And my guild wont crumble, it'll take alot more than one E-peen inflated loser to make us give up.

thanks though :D

i do so enjoy our chatsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009

you truly are weird >.< he called u out like that cause ur annoying. I would surely wanna pk someone thats annoying. Nice try buddy k thx bye
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    BAHA thanks Xtacy without your limitless knowledge i never would have known what a KILL ON SIGHT was...

And my guild wont crumble, it'll take alot more than one E-peen inflated loser to make us give up.

thanks though :D

i do so enjoy our chatsb:chuckle

This is gonna be the hardest kos ever. He has no members for me to kill >.<

And not only that but he hides on the forums.....

So, KandyLand?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i lol'd.

Not only is it impossible for me to do so, seeing as that would make them lvl 25 or lower (which we all know is impossible to PK) i simply wouldnt do that because there is no sport in it.

Way to draw attention to the fact that you're not even 6x yet.
    edited February 2009
    umm?

Im sitting here at work, bored outta my mind. Or else I'd be in game :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit