3. 3rd Legendary pet...a water pet b:cry

4. More fashion!

5. Add 77777K to my bank account b:chuckle
Post edited by Sydanil - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1. collision doesn't matter that much in an MMORPG, you automatically target and hit your enemies, and it's not like it's so bad you can walk through trees.
    2...no arguments here, though once you get a phoenix, you really won't care anymore.
    3.I think they have one in a different version...but it's not like you really need to go underwater that often.
    4.agreed
    5.give some to me too plz.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • vaptor
    vaptor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    actually your saying its ok
    to be able to walk thru the back side of the scarlet altar center torch?
    still a bug and its version 68

i only found it cause their area event is busted
    btw if you have a event that doesn't work don't annouce it is im quite sure the out of the 60 ppl i met that were asking told the gms that much

reason im saying this i know enough about how much the developers should be capable of since i did create my own game mods for unreal 2004 which is a game that promotes creation of great addons with constests for best modifications

i made models im maya too
    I even monsters Fixed up epics laggy monster ai a bit even for my firends server so it could have 60 monsters on it with out lag instead of 24 that cause bad lag

i would have added that i had put in text to speach into monsters but eveyone got annoyed by talking monsters saying thier name and how they are gona get mangled

if any of the devs wants to see a a triger controled 3mode trap class in unrealscript im still hoping someone can find a use for the code i wasted a few days on.
  • Sydanil - Sanctuary
    Sydanil - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    1. collision doesn't matter that much in an MMORPG, you automatically target and hit your enemies, and it's not like it's so bad you can walk through trees.
    2...no arguments here, though once you get a phoenix, you really won't care anymore.
    3.I think they have one in a different version...but it's not like you really need to go underwater that often.
    4.agreed
    5.give some to me too plz.

1. Collision detection is actually one of the most important things in any Game, mobs spawing inside walls rocks or even under the ground itself being untouchable while still being able to attack, or mobs who hit/shoot through walls are annoying, considering in what time we live in it shows awful design.

2. doubtfully i dont like the phoenix, as for bees and foxwings...they give me a vicious headache a bit varity wont hurt here.

3. I tend to not look at other versions just makes me jealous, maybe i dont NEED to go underwater that often but i personally prefer fighting under water over land fighting anytime.b:pleased

4. *skip*

5.sure ill give you 10% if i get it. b:laugh

Might as well add another point

#6 just noticed a lota Molds arent obtainable...add them.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1.I've never seen a mob that could attack while it's inside a rock, I just walk right past them in the rare occasions I see one.
    2.Wow, I never thought I'd hear a veno say they don't like phoenixes. The only people I've seen complain about them are the ppl that die against them in PvP.
    3.no arguments then...
    4.-blank-
    5.only 10%? That's way too little.
    6.I really don't know much about molds, I haven't actually gotten any yet from the FB bosses...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh